wing commander segacd/speech

ser lev

Swabbie
Banned
This may have come up before but im very very lazy, too lazy to check.

I was playing around with youtube and discoverd a vid of the segacd version of wing commander, it has full speech. I was wondering wether there is a patch i could download from somewhere for the pc version? It seems a shame if they didn't come up with a speech mod for the pc; also a touch bizzare.

This may have come up before but im very very lazy, too lazy to check.

You should slow down and put more effort into your posts.

I was playing around with youtube and discoverd a vid of the segacd version of wing commander, it has full speech. I was wondering wether there is a patch i could download from somewhere for the pc version?

No, there isn't.

It seems a shame if they didn't come up with a speech mod for the pc; also a touch bizzare.

There's almost no mods for games made in 1990, and not very many people know there is a Sega CD Wing Commander or what makes it unique.

It's just my sense of humour

I was being serious. It helps everyone else out when you slow down a little bit, use some capitalization/punctuation, make sure you're not missing stuff from your posts, search to see if the topics you're starting might be repetitive and so on. This thread is fine, but I'm talking about posting in general. A speech pack for WC1 would be great.

I was being serious. It helps everyone else out when you slow down a little bit, use some capitalization/punctuation, make sure you're not missing stuff from your posts, search to see if the topics you're starting might be repetitive and so on. This thread is fine, but I'm talking about posting in general. A speech pack for WC1 would be great.

Fair enough, point taken.

This would be one of many mods I've love to see:

-Wing Commander 1: Speech, Kilrathi Saga music bug fix, more music added to Kilrathi Saga, missing graphics etc.

-Wing Commander 3: Add in the deleted scenes that were in the 3DO version

Back