Wing Commander Saga Preview Trailer Released

Come to think of it, I would've preferred seeing more fighters Besides the Banshee, Vindicator, and Dragon being flown. I'm curious on how the Leech Gun is going to work also, is it going to work in a similiar capacity as the Akheton SDG?

Dammerung said:
Come to think of it, I would've preferred seeing more fighters Besides the Banshee, Vindicator, and Dragon being flown. I'm curious on how the Leech Gun is going to work also, is it going to work in a similiar capacity as the Akheton SDG?

I would answer that because I'm one of the testers and familiar with the setup these guys have done so far . . . but since you will probaly interpret my answer as "bitching and yelling" anyways (and the fact that I can't tell specifics on a public forum), I've decided that you are old and wise, and a lot better knowledgeable in Wing Commander then I am. This is due mostly to your 15 years of existance and your recent introduction of going through puberty.

Figure it out for yourself.

That moovie no longer represents the latest alpha, additionaly there some stuff I've been working on that even the rest of the team is not aware yet (surprise! :D).

Also you might have noticed that in the moovie the ships had sort of FS2'ish flight model, I will propose some solutions to the team in order to change that, and the balance .

Everyone in our team has his little WCS secrets, ya know. :D

I think I can imagine what you do over the FS2 ish flight model though...

hey haderak, nice to see you back...

I assume that you have played with dampening, or whatever it is called setting. As far as I recall setting it to 0.0 will give the ship the WC flight model. The question is: what is the more realistic one?

What do you think.

Btw, Cam, I'll have a few voice overs uploaded. In a few days, as soon as I return home

Back