Wing Commander Saga Announcement

About 15 screens and some popup windows and other stuff that has to do with the interface. Techroom alone has for example 33 additial buttons to do.
Luckly I don't have to do the buttons for the other screens ^_^

About the last trailer...the reason why you see my name so often is that I have done that trailer nearly alone..beside the other people that where mentioned.

The Project isn't dying in any way. We are working more or less constantly.

Actually more than 4 screens, but those options will be disabled in the demo version. As for the interface itself, you might want to take a look at the last news update.

The interface system used in Freespace is highly complex and requires a lot of source code digging. As Lars mentioned, the tech room uses about 30 different bitmaps, options screen around 70. That is the main reason why it takes so long to implement new UI.

I wouldn't call it exciting but freaking work thanks to some **** people who thought just throwing all files into one folder and give them strange names is a good idea.

Still the new interface gets near the finish line and Tolwyn also put up a screenshot at our webpage.

I think we will supply FRED2open with the Prologue...not sure. If so you can surely create your own missions with what is given.

Dishwasher said:
It blew me away... unbelievable that a dedicated team of unpaid modders can build something that professional.

Dito, dito, dito... can't agree more... waited a whole day to download this file and wasn't disapointed at all... It was a lot better than I expected.:D
Can't wait to play....

Back