Wing Commander Movie Wallpaper

Kilrathikiller

Rear Admiral
So back in February I made a wallpaper for Wing Commander Academy TV show. I said if everybody seemed to like it I would put out more going in Time-line order, well kind of. I wish I would have done this sooner but been busy with school and work, I haven't much time and I have to do Photoshop and such for school all the time. But Anyways, I really love to do this and here is my next installment in my series is here. Its the Wing Commander Movie Wallpaper. Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• WCM.jpg
    WCM.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 133
  • WCMfc.jpg
    WCMfc.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 140
Very nice.
Only one little thing. I would one put either the Claw or the Snakeir at the buttom left corner. Crossing both looks kinda odd to me.

PS: Do you have an HD Version of the movie? Could you do some Wallpapers with just each ship and maybe one or two of the Hangarbay?

An alternative might be to have the Claw appear over the Kilrathi ship and closer tot he 'viewer', instead of being transparent.

Good job with the wallpaper!

Thanks, also no I don't have the HD version of the movie I wish I did this would have been easier and nicer. The only HD shot I have is from Wedge's capture on TV all the rest are either screenshots I took from the DVD or ones I found online. The logo I just took a screenshot from the movie of the logo, traced over it in vector based graphics. Then brought it over and did effects on it in Photoshop

Back