Wing Commander Movie Ships

fistius

Spaceman
Hi all, I am new to the forums, so please forgive my ignorence, but, I am looking for information on the ships seen in the Wing Commander movie. I have the Confed Handbook, is there anything else out there, particularly on line? I am more interested in the Capital ships. Also, is there an on line source of movie screen grabs?
Thanks for any help,
Chris

Theres a little bit of info in the arena manual available online about the Dralthi. There's probably some info in the two movie related novels as well. In some instances the ships are the same as other's already seen the the WC universe but are sylistically different, whereas some ships like the Concordia and Rapier are new old designs. I don't think the CICs ships database has been updated with them yet but I'm sure someone can get screenshots if you specify which ones you need.

I'm sure the WCpedia project will cover all this in the future.

What information are you looking for exactly? The Handbook has quite a bit of information in it already...

Hi, I am after pics and drawings. The hand book has two, but they are from the top and the front/top. I am looking for absolutely anything else.
Cheers, Chris

I can probably grab some screenshots later tonight of the CommCon

If you need image reference of the cockpit areas of the Rapier or Broadsword, search for the English Electric Lightning fighter or Canberra bomber, respectively.

Back