Wing Commander Movie makes 20th

Wierd... I was certain I posted to this thread. It's just a list of all video game movies (or at least most of them) ranked by their tomato meter score which is an average of all the reviews they've tracked (which isn't all of them either). Given that the score doesn't change much since people pretty much stop reviewing movies after a they've been out for a time the list doesn't really change as the movies age. So when final fantasy first game out the animation was pretty amazing compared to absolutely any other animated movie out at the time. It pretty much got bonus points for that at the time. Nobody really cares anymore if it was flashy looking back then and the list doesn't reflect that at all.

Wierd... I was certain I posted to this thread. It's just a list of all video game movies (or at least most of them) ranked by their tomato meter score which is an average of all the reviews they've tracked (which isn't all of them either). Given that the score doesn't change much since people pretty much stop reviewing movies after a they've been out for a time the list doesn't really change as the movies age. So when final fantasy first game out the animation was pretty amazing compared to absolutely any other animated movie out at the time. It pretty much got bonus points for that at the time. Nobody really cares anymore if it was flashy looking back then and the list doesn't reflect that at all.

I don't know about all that, but if the tomato meter says so, it must be true.

#17 Digimon: The Movie (2000)
That's not even a real movie, it's 3 specials mutilated and pasted together.

Ugly list. But Prince of Persia up there makes me wonder: on last decade comic movies stopped (occasionally) being absolutely awful. Maybe on this decade it's finally time for game movies to get decent.

Back