Wing commander badge for t-shirts

Foxtrot

Spaceman
g'day
i was thinking of trying to get a t-shirt with the confed star printed and pasted onto the sleave but was unable to find any logo similiar to what all the game characters wore on their uniforms and what the CIC flight-suits have. does anyone have this image in high-rez, something printable ? ( mind u, this aint abt the logo from the movie )

Are you thinking of one of the badges as shown in this update?

I seem to remember seeing a higher res scan of the Terran Confederation United Space Command badge floating around the CIC, possibly in one of the forum threads, but a quick search hasn't turned up anything yet.

EDIT: It was probably Captain Johnny's (Capn Johnny) avatar. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
heres Capn Johnnys avatar
image.php

hey chris, i was wondering, how much did it cost for making the badges for the flight suit ? i had thought about asking it earlier so here goes, can you put up the badges for sale seperately on the merchendise section ? i would deffinately prefer them than printing out a badge and ironing it onto my t-shirt.

Probably. I'll have to look back at what our pricing was. Might not want to post them in the merchandise section until I can check supply. I don't have a source image because we just mailed in patches based on the originals and had the company reproduce them.

ohh, thats how they reproduce them, ok, then i will just have to wait till u guys put them on the merchandise section.

Well, here it is. dint come out as good as i had hoped but still looks kinda cool. now im thinking of putting the TCS victory emblem on the front ( star and sword )

The star and sword unified forced logo is on the front on the shirt included with the WC3 premiere edition. It's pretty neat. Did you just use an iron-on sheet for that? It might looks a bit rough around the edges, but our embroidered patches might be a bit too thick/heavy for a t-shirt.

yup, got one of them iron-on patches and it is a bit rough around the edges but thats the best i can do. the proper patches you guys have would be beter suited for something a bit thicker yes ad i already have that ready, just waiting for u guys to get ready. anyways, there are supposed to be 2 right ? on each side of the arm ?

thanx for posting it. would love to see more fans trying this out.

I'm working on unit patch JPG's if anyone wants them, or if CIC wants to start carrying them in their store thats fine by me also. I have a patch already set for the Saratoga game, and am working on a hat emblem for that game as well. I have also done up some stuff for the Against all odds game as well, just a thought. but i might have a line on getting a few made.

Most people have email links available in their crius profiles.

And people in this thread need to read the CZ forum rules. #13 in particular:

13) Posters are held to a certain standard of legibility. Non-native English speakers are very welcome, but sloppy and lazy writers should proofread their posts as a courtesy to others.

There's no excuse for people in English-speaking countries to be so sloppy with capitalization and punctuation. We have a lot of posters just learning English who work much harder to compose legible sentences, and some of the posts in this thread are inconsiderate to them and the rest of us who take a few extra seconds to send clean stuff out.

My appologies on my lousy punctuation and capitalization, though a native english speaker, my grammar has never been very good.

Back