Wing Commander ARENA just released :D

TCSTigersClaw

Greek Special Forces B' Company "Naoussa" 2007-200
No , Iam not crazy and this is not a mis-leading title ...at least for my Country.

As stupid and funny as it sounds , until recently ,X BOX live was not full featured here in Greece. In fact I had a U.S. account and Wing Commander Arena was undownloadable content for my Region.

So ,for you is old (very old :) ) news , but just a few hours ago I had the privillege at last to play the new arcadish Wc Game !:p

As a hardcore Wc fan , I ve been expecting this for years , so you can imagine my excitment.:D

Well I just wanted to share with my fav community ..!:)

Yay! It's not just Greece, either! http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Press/archive/2010/1012-LiveLaunches

With 25 million members around the world and growing, we're excited to be bringing the core gaming and entertainment features that have made Xbox LIVE the world’s premier online gaming service to new markets around the world. On November 10, Xbox LIVE will be available in Russia, Poland, South Africa, Greece, Czech Republic, Hungary, Brazil, Colombia, and Chile.

I had no idea so many places didn't (officially) have XBox Live!

Well to get back to the topic..........I AM VERY SAD.....

The cause : I STILL CANT PLAY THE FULL VERSION OF ARENA.

What the hell...I downloaded the game but it is still unavailable to unlock the full version.....I only hope that this is temporary because XBOX live is still expanding here.

I had downloaded WcArena from my U.S. account ,I couldnt even play the trial....now I CAN play the trial but Cant Unlock it...........

:mad:

EDIT: ok , a quick search to the Arcade games list and Wc Arena cant be found at all...............did they remove it ???? This cant be happening...Does anyone has some info about this ?

Also , whoever complains about ARENA is a RETRO .enough said :p

Okay, folks, I moved all that other crap to another thread.

What the hell...I downloaded the game but it is still unavailable to unlock the full version.....I only hope that this is temporary because XBOX live is still expanding here.

I'm so sorry! I feel really bad for you.

I checked the US Xbox Live and Arena is still available--so it must be a change for your area. Do you know if Microsoft Greece has someone like MajorNelson who is the voice for your Xbox Live? I would like to contact someone about this. (I will call EA on Monday, but I doubt there is much they can do.)

Well , Ben thanks for your interest , I ve sent some e-mails here and there ,no response yet :confused:

I am not very optimistic about this , I ve noticed that lots of games are missing from my XboxLive....They only have the recent 2010 games. I just hope they
bring out older games , soon.

At least I can now play the trial game , again and again and again :cool:

Back