Who hates cats? Do cats exist here?

Originally posted by Ladiesman^
Otherwise, cats are the Anna Nicole Smith of animals......ugly, dumb, selfish and irritating.

Cats think the same of you, I'm sure.

They get fed for doing nothing, they sleep where ever they want, they're all born hunters (which is something usually better determined by breed with dogs) and cats have that little sparkle that the dullard dog lacks.

Cats allow you the priviledge of feeding them and otherwise taking care of them, and every now and then, as a reward for distinguished service, you have the luxury of having it jump into your lap so you can pet it.
Just remember which one of you is in charge, and you won't have any problems.

Originally posted by junior
Cats allow you the priviledge of feeding them and otherwise taking care of them, and every now and then, as a reward for distinguished service, you have the luxury of having it jump into your lap so you can pet it.
Just remember which one of you is in charge, and you won't have any problems.

Even before I got myself hooked on Wing Commander, when I grew a set of balls and said, okay, stuff this, enough being scared shitless by this, I've always thought there was something about cats you just can't trust.

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Even before I got myself hooked on Wing Commander, when I grew a set of balls and said, okay, stuff this, enough being scared shitless by this, I've always thought there was something about cats you just can't trust.

I trust cats more than humans. Humans create weapons of mass destruction and all.

Originally posted by Chris Blair
I know the Chinese have some pretty "interesting" types of food, but cats?!

Sounds like the sort of meal Laural Buckly would enjoy. Which reminds me. Ever heard of a cobra feast? It consists of cobra skin salad, cobra kebobs, cobra eggs, cobra blood (ala The Beach) and, get this, for dessert, the poison sac of the cobra. No joke. There are other, weirder delecasies in Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Roast ox penis, dog, chicken beaks, fish eyes, croc, you name it.

This thread is not only stupid, it got to being in the wrong forum after the first few posts, hence the moving of it to the OTZ.

Perhaps the "Off-Topic Zone" should be renamed the "Stupid Post Zone"?

On that note, I don't think I'm going to post here for a while...

People like you filled it up and killed the bandwidth, I imagine. ;)

The problem was we couldn't tell the difference between the Stupid Zone and General Wing Commander Chat.

Back