Which PC game are you most looking forward to?

Lynx

Spaceman
Which PC game are you most looking forward to being released(except for new WC games maybe)?

Thief3 has a place in my heart. The only concern I have about the game is that it was changed a bit "to appeal a wider audience".
Another candidate would be Half-Life 2.

Edit: Srew it! I posted into the wrong forum!! Admins please move the thread. Sorry:(

I'm looking forward to the porting of Halo to the PC. Everyone loves it on Xbox, but I just can't get past the huge controller.

C-ya

half life 2 and doom 3. from what little i've seen those two should be some pretty kick ass games!

Originally posted by Viper61
Everyone loves it on Xbox, but I just can't get past the huge controller.

C-ya

I do believe they released a smaller version, more like the PS2/GameCube size. Of course, I could be wrong.

Originally posted by Viper61
I'm looking forward to the porting of Halo to the PC. Everyone loves it on Xbox, but I just can't get past the huge controller.

C-ya

You know they don't regularly make that large controller anymore, right? The system has come with the small controller (about the size of a PS2 controller) for some time, and third party manufacturers make even tinier ones. That being said, the Halo version for PC this summer looks great.

Doom 3 looks really great but it seems like it will only be a really really good looking revamp of the old Doom games. Half-Life 2 though looks like it will make me be amazed at everything i see just like with the first one.

Hidden And Dangerous 2
Commandos 3
Half-Life 2
Breed
Operation Flashpoint 2

Wing Commander VI :D ....ok ok i was trying to be funy :( i wiah it wer true though

Originally posted by Mav23
I do believe they released a smaller version, more like the PS2/GameCube size. Of course, I could be wrong.

No, they have a Gamecube contoller port for PS2 but that's it. But Thief III, Knights of the Old Republic, and Secret Weapons over Normandy are what I'm most looking forward to.

Originally posted by T8H3X11
No, they have a Gamecube contoller port for PS2 but that's it.

He was talking about them making smaller XBox controllers.. And yes, they have made many smaller XBox controllers.

Yeah, Homeworld 2 looks really good. I remember the first part, which was really cool, especially the unearthly music tracks.

Originally posted by TopGun
Star Trek Elite Force II should be good
Tried the demo yet?

Homeworld 2 sounds good if they can make the damage look like the B5 Glowing damage, burning stuff

Back