What's this?

It's funny, only because we've actually been asked this very question several times over the last month. It's most definitely some kind of fan trailer (the Aliens dropships are the dead give-away besides the fact that any new EA anouncement would never have CG that looked 10 years old).

It's theoretically possible that someone was working on a pitch that they hoped to get off the ground with EA and that's what this is from but I highly doubt it.

It's theoretically possible that someone was working on a pitch that they hoped to get off the ground with EA and that's what this is from but I highly doubt it.

Looks more like separate pieces of CG clumped together rather than a coherent pitch, and a pitch to EA would be more about the business case and less about a flashy movie. Been meaning to mention this in the news to put this one to bed.

Making me feel blind, and the alien drop ships aside I'd swear that one of the capships looks like a half finished Daedalus class ship from Sg1/Atlantis. Course with the lighting levels it could be a space tuna and I'd not beable to tell ;)

Back