what would a flashpack do?

Groan. Okay Chameleon..

Point 1 : didn't you play through WCIV properly? The Vesuvius uses a new alloy which the Flashpak doesn't work on. Both tiny little transport and several-year-old superbase do *not* have new alloy.

Point 2 : If you turn this thread in to some nuclear debate thread, I'll have to hurt you

Point 3 : By 2681, there'd be absolutely no point in creating flashpaks since pretty much all of the ships would be revised with the newer armor. Which means Midway would have no need for them. But I really wish you people would get over the Black Lance stuff...

Of course it didnt make any sense, you didnt even quote me right. As far as how much balls the US has, Soma, being a citizen of the US, like myself, would have the same if measured on a national level. Nice and clear for you?

So you basically just pulled some words out of your butt, put them in a sentence and said they dont make sense? Geez what are the chances of that?

Wow... you think you need to make quotes to refer to things? Your conversations must suck.

"Wait... Wait... I can't make a joke about that movie until I look through the script and find the quote..."

Must be great at parties.

TC

[Edited by TC on 04-22-2001 at 03:39]

Originally posted by Supdon3
So you basically just pulled some words out of your butt, put them in a sentence and said they dont make sense? Geez what are the chances of that?

Wow, Supdon. Wow. You go and spew a bunch of bullshit nonsense that nobody can comprehend, and when TC jokingly calls you on it, you accuse him of pulling words out of his ass? You are a master bullshitter of the highest caliber, and I salute you.

Well i can only guess that you were referring to something i had posted. Considering your either too stupid to know how to use the quote link, or too stupid to properly repeat what i had said, i was guessing that you had quoted what i had said. Badly.

OK... so... you said:

"You have as little balls as i would pal"

and then I said, questioning your comment:

"I have as little balls as you would? "

And this somehow horribly alters the meaning of your statement... changing the point of view and adding a question mark? Wow... Learn something every day!

Today I learned that you are horribly horribly wrong.

Argueing about the semantics of the sentences are incredibly stupid. Fine, they do mean the same thing, point you. BUT they do make sense when read in the context it was given AND i went and explained what i meant. Point me. You were horribly wrong as well. Im done.

a) I still have no idea what the fuck you were talking about...

b) Why do you get to make up the fake scores? I want to!

TC: 1.325x10^253

ANYONE ELSE: 0

Thank you

TC

Originally posted by Supdon3
BUT they do make sense when read in the context it was given AND i went and explained what i meant.

Yeah, but there was no context, you just blurted out something about your balls and how small they are.

Ok, here is the full explanation so you can rest your head and sleep untroubled. Some idiot said that the US had no balls because in Nam we didnt nuke China and start a nuclear armageddon. I pointed out the stupidity of doing something that wipes out humanity. Soma said that if the US had, then at least they would have had balls suggesting we dont. When i said what i did to Soma, i was simply trying to point out in my own humble way that if I had no balls because im an American, Soma, as an American would ALSO have no balls. That is where you came in TC.

TC: 1.325x10^253
Supdon3: 1.325x10^253 + 1

Except for the fact that, with no mention in your post to whom you are reply to, it appears that you are talking to me, suggesting I have no balls. I am Canadian.

Discuss.

Nope, it was Soma all along. I have nothing against Canadians, even if you seem to have something against people from the US.

acutually I was trying to be sarcastic (didn't work again TC) by saying that who cares if we started a nuclear war and killed everyone, at least we'd have balls and show how tough we are, which still wouldn't matte cuz we'd be dead

Back