What does Blair say just before he fired the T-Bomb?

DyNaMiX

Spaceman
When referring to the cut-scene showing the Kilrah run (only one some versions of the game), what does Blair say as he fires it? It's said just after a Kilrathi taunts him (Die, you furless freak!).

DyNaMiX said:
When referring to the cut-scene showing the Kilrah run (only one some versions of the game), what does Blair say as he fires it? It's said just after a Kilrathi taunts him (Die, you furless freak!).

Are you talking about the cutscene a la the PS-One after killing Thrakhath?

If so, I think it's something along the lines of, "You're dead now, Kilrathi scum."

Been a long while since I'd played it, but if memory serves, that's what it is.

DyNaMiX said:

Uh oh...my mind's wandering again...

Nice parallels from WC3/Star Wars there...

- Blair flies down the trench to drop the Tembler Bomb down into a fault line to destroy Kilrah
- Skywalker flies down the trench to drop a couple of proton torpedoes down an exhaust port to destroy the DS

- Chasing Blair (in the PS-One version cutscene) is a Vaktoth
- Chasing Skywalker is Vader

- The Vaktoth dies by colliding with a trench wall
- One of the wingman TIEs dies by colliding with a trench wall

- Blair flies the Excalibur (X-calibur...?)
- Skywalker flies the X-Wing

Okay. Please return to regularly-scheduled life. :)

Tigerhawk said:

If so, I think it's something along the lines of, "You're dead now, Kilrathi scum."

Yeah I've always assumed it to be something like that. Just wondering if that's what I've heard all these years.

Tigerhawk said:

Yeah, just listened to the clip offline now and that is what Blair seems to say.

Other similarities:

The "Ultimate weapon" in both Star Wars and WC3 was a gigantic super laser capable of disintegrating entire planets with a single blast. In both cases, the superweapon was destroyed as a result of the enemy getting information about its defensive weaknesses.

Tigerhawk said:
Uh oh...my mind's wandering again...

Nice parallels from WC3/Star Wars there...

- Blair flies down the trench to drop the Tembler Bomb down into a fault line to destroy Kilrah
- Skywalker flies down the trench to drop a couple of proton torpedoes down an exhaust port to destroy the DS

- Chasing Blair (in the PS-One version cutscene) is a Vaktoth
- Chasing Skywalker is Vader

- The Vaktoth dies by colliding with a trench wall
- One of the wingman TIEs dies by colliding with a trench wall

- Blair flies the Excalibur (X-calibur...?)
- Skywalker flies the X-Wing

Okay. Please return to regularly-scheduled life. :)

Hmmmmmm. I noticed that too. Blair does a trench run on Kilrah and launches a T-Bomb. Also, the Behemoth was like the Death Star, only to be destroyed.

I have the 3DO version, both i can't play it anymore since cd1 is cracked (i know, ebay). I always thought he said something like "Time to die out, Kilrathi scum"

You need a MP3 audio codec for most of the older clips. It came with Divx3.11, but not with Divx 4 or later due to copyright reasons.

Back