What do you like to say when you make a KilI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Viper61

Along with Ooops, you blew it (great obscure Nick Cage movie)

First of all Firebirds kind of sucked, painfully at times, but the flying scenes were pretty cool.
But anyway, usually after pluging someone with a missile I've been known to blurt out:
" Stick that in yer a$$ and smoke it!"

Originally posted by Quarto
Mhmm, it's always embarrassing to try to correct someone... and get it wrong.

It's just an old in-joke. For a reason or another, people like to misspell Chris Reid's name, so I find it amusing to "correct it incorrectly", so to speak. I do it since agwc. It's amazing you couldn't tell I was doing it on purpose, it was so blatantly obvious.

It really wasn't that obvious - I was considering saying something to correct you myself - wasn't going to make it witty, just a simple correction. The I figured, I'll leave the pickings to someone else, we're at odds enough already - besides, I knew someone would find a fairly humorous way to correct you :p

Originally posted by Delance
It's just an old in-joke. For a reason or another, people like to misspell Chris Reid's name, so I find it amusing to "correct it incorrectly", so to speak. I do it since agwc. It's amazing you couldn't tell I was doing it on purpose, it was so blatantly obvious.
My mistake, then. However, I don't know you from agwc days. Furthermore, this is the first time I've seen anyone misspell Chris' name intentionally. All in all, it was much more logical to assume that you screwed up.

It was a new age.
It was the end of history.
It was the year everything changed.

The year is 1996.
The place, AGWC.

"Don't worry, Slick; I'll write a letter to your momma!"

"Stick a fork in 'im; he's done."

"Let us prey..."

"You just never learn, do you?"

"Tee-hee! I got 'im!"

"All too easy..."
"Heh"
"Oh, shuddup" - reply to cr*p taunts (eg. You pathetic decendant of monkeys)
"You suck..."
"One down..."
"Oh yessss..." - killing a cap-ship
"Got 'im"
"Im incredible"
"THIS is the hardest setting??"

Not many good ones, i prefer the simple sayings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back