WCTO has Gamertags now, too!

Ironduke

Spaceman
Check the Wing Commander: TacOps website - there's some new links there. One of them leads you to the "Player Roster", where you can see how many missions you have flown, how many kills you accumulated, and what fighter qualifications you (as a player) have. Note that this is no character sheet, since we haven't played a campaign yet...

Let me know if I got the numbers wrong - just be sure to read how the Player Roster works first! :)

Looks awesome, although I might chang the gradient background a bit, it makes the foreground numbers harder to read.

Also, I think Panda has at least 1 full kill, and probably deserves at least 1 assist.

Anyway we can stick these in our signature block? I kinda had this going anyway, but yours would look way better!

Yeah, the gradient colors... They're not the most beautiful in the world, but I tried to incorporate both a Confed and Kilrathi theme. Insignia would be too big, but maybe I'll change it to a black background with red and blue borders.

The kills and assist numbers are what came out of the top of my head (which isn't that much sometimes :p), so they may be wrong. I know there was one Dralthi kill in the last scenario due to capship flak, but I'll have to check to see which players were involved.

And one short answer at the end: Sorry, no, I don't think that's possible. Image signatures aren't allowed, and I'm not sure if it can be changed for just one sub-forum. (Or if it's a hassle for CIC's staff to change it.) I can ask Chris, he's the one who gave us our "new home" in the first place.

Edit: Gave it another try with the gradient background - what do you think?

Hey just out of curiosity,

In my gamertag, haven't I flown both a grikath, and a drakhri?

and also Pip, do you want to finish our dogfight first?

Hey just out of curiosity,

In my gamertag, haven't I flown both a grikath, and a drakhri?

and also Pip, do you want to finish our dogfight first?

QP, I would LOVE to finish that dogfight, whenever you'd like.

Edit: Also, I am very glad for my ego that the tags don't include the number of times I've been shot down!

QP, I would LOVE to finish that dogfight, whenever you'd like.
Well then, just send me your turns whenever you feel like it! :)

Edit: Also, I am very glad for my ego that the tags don't include the number of times I've been shot down!
Hey, we can always introduce a kill : death ratio... :D

And QuailPilot: I already had that Grikath in your gamertag, but then I saw that you spent just two turns in it. I think it was at the time where your computer broke down. (First I thought I'd only award a fighter qualification ribbon if you finish a mission, but then I decided to go for the "5 turns rule.")

Okay I know I am necro'ing something from the long dead, but I request an update of our gamertags!

(and apparently I have 2 assists! I better update my signature)

Yes, that's really necro'ing, haha! I'll try to remember updating them when I'm back home later... :)

Edit: The bad news is, I've gone through all our previous games in order to revise and update the current player roster. But the sad truth is, it's a complete mess. :( It would probably be best to start a new one from scratch and add a few neat additions while I'm at it. I'm aware that's not a perfect solution, but the most practical I can see right now. I could still keep those old "gamertags" in a hall of fame of sorts if you wish... ;)

Back