WCP Video Cutscene fullscreen

marco999

Master Chief Petty Officer
Hi ,

Some days ago I have replaced all wcp cutscene and the result is incredible ... compliment.

There is only a bit problem: the video in not full screen as attach.

There is a way to see the video in full screen ? my monitor is 16/9 1920x1080

thanks !

Attachments

• wing commander.png
    wing commander.png
    745 KB · Views: 134
Hi @marco999,

My apologies, I've only just seen your message.

That's certainly odd. The only thing that immediately springs to mind is that while your monitor (and Windows Desktop settings) might be 1920x1080, it's possible the game is running at a lower resolution.

Are you running @PopsiclePete and @Pedro's OpenGL Patch? Without it, I believe the game runs at a lower 4:3 aspect ratio by default.

That may not be the issue, because I believe the videos run in a separate DirectDraw application from the main game. If the patch doesn't fix your issue (or if you already have it installed and set to 1920x1080), try checking out this post. Although it refers to the WC4 HD Video Pack, the same codecs were used to encode the WCP HD Pack, so you might find it fixes your issue.

I hope that helps! If not, I've set this thread to "watched," so just let me know and I'll see if I can help further.

All the best,

Owen

HCl kept changing his DVD patch to accomodate the OpenGL patch; at some point I did something that broke his fix. Unfortunately unlike the WC4 DVD patch he never uploaded the WCP one so I can't try and fix it without him. Really hope he comes back to the community one day.

thank you ! I like to try to add the FFB support to WCP. For the moment I have intercept the useful events on Battlezone Redux 2016 and probably I can do the some on WCP. But to start the work I need to known what are the all audio SFX files of WCP (fire gun, collisions, missile, damge, etc..). Someone, can please send me these files or only the names ?

thank you ! I like to try to add the FFB support to WCP. For the moment I have intercept the useful events on Battlezone Redux 2016 and probably I can do the some on WCP. But to start the work I need to known what are the all audio SFX files of WCP (fire gun, collisions, missile, damge, etc..). Someone, can please send me these files or only the names ?

Sorry, @marco999, I don't really understand the question. Is FFB Force Feedback support?

OK, I think I understand - so you need to know which sounds are which in order to program the right FFB responses to events? I'm afraid that's outside my area of experience.

I don't know the game file structure, but I'm sure someone else in the community will. @Pedro, do you know of anyone else who could help in that regard?

OK, I think I understand - so you need to know which sounds are which in order to program the right FFB responses to events? I'm afraid that's outside my area of experience.

I don't know the game file structure, but I'm sure someone else in the community will. @Pedro, do you know of anyone else who could help in that regard?

Grim, popsicle Pete and HCl are the only people I can think of

HCl kept changing his DVD patch to accomodate the OpenGL patch; at some point I did something that broke his fix. Unfortunately unlike the WC4 DVD patch he never uploaded the WCP one so I can't try and fix it without him. Really hope he comes back to the community one day.

Have you the source code of this ? I can try to fix myself with a bit luck.

Back