WCM on BBC 2

Yeah I think if you look at the movie, as a happening in a Mirror Universe, you could account for the mistakes

Originally posted by TopGun
Yeah I think if you look at the movie, as a happening in a Mirror Universe, you could account for the mistakes

Did you not read all the posts after that?

Oh......My.....God!

That was so awful I almost cried!

Where do I start....urr since when was Paladin FRENCH?! and Angel BRITISH?! And the Captain of the 'Tiger Claw' ugh...can anyone say "Doctor X"

Then when the communication animation came up and I saw there written TOWLYN....I just cracked up, they spelt Tolwyn wrong for the love of god...twice! The acting was abismal, Mr Prinze whatever was about as convincing as a High School drama student.

And halfway through where 'Rosie' crashes, BBC2 decided to have a technical fault, and yes...they then replayed the last 10minutes and made me suffer the pain of it all over again.

I shall now don my flame retardant asbestos suit as I feel a major flame assault coming....

I shall now don my flame retardant asbestos suit as I feel a major flame assault coming....

I'd explain why you're a dumbass, but your last line pretty much confirms that you're just a freaking troll.

Well actually some of the animated parts, final battle scenes were good. But then the bits where I think the ships looked like they were being swung around on the end of some invisible string let it all down.

Loaf, that final comment was in anticipation of the objectionable ppl you get on some forums who dislike ppl who say what they think, and I was quite sure you'd be one of them, as I see from several of your responses to ppl. I'm not the only to think that also. You do good work here, shame I have to say this.

Originally posted by Royal_Marine
Loaf, that final comment was in anticipation of the objectionable ppl you get on some forums who dislike ppl who say what they think, and I was quite sure you'd be one of them, as I see from several of your responses to ppl. I'm not the only to think that also. You do good work here, shame I have to say this.

troll.jpg

You realize that this is the freaking definition of trolling? You've come to a forum and posted something with the express purpose (and the foreknowledge that) it will cause people to yell at you. It's not some freaking censorship deal -- you posted "OMG! LOL! THE MOVIE YOU ALL LIKE SUCKS!" and then decided to whimper about free speech. Everybody else who had problems with it posted politely and was treated politely. I/we disagreed with them, but we didn't yell at them -- and, no, me thinking you or they is wrong is *not* a violation of your right to have an opinion. It's my own freaking opinion.

I'm sorry, was it the multiple paragraphs, or the three words I wrote in caps that made me seem like I was asking for a fight?

I posted exactly what I thought at the time, and still think about the movie. And "The movie you all like sucks" afaik not a lot of ppl did like the movie terribly much so that's hardly what I was posting was it now.

I guess it is my fault really, I should've remembered from my first ever post on the CIC over a year ago. The very serious reply I got from Napoleon about why Dragons don't exist in Prophecy should've told me this was for hardcore wing commander fans only and to dislike any aspect of it is to be 'trolling' for a fight

I'm sorry, was it the multiple paragraphs, or the three words I wrote in caps that made me seem like I was asking for a fight?

Oh, yes, it was the *MULTIPLE PARAGRAPHS!* That's how you know someone is looking for a fight... they use more than one paragraph! Did you miss the part in my initial post where I pointed out exactly why it was obvious that you were trolling?

I guess it is my fault really, I should've remembered from my first ever post on the CIC over a year ago. The very serious reply I got from Napoleon about why Dragons don't exist in Prophecy should've told me this was for hardcore wing commander fans only and to dislike any aspect of it is to be 'trolling' for a fight

That's a load of crap and you know it. Other people in this thread have pointed out their problems with the movie, and we've all talked to them quite pleasantly. It's not some kind of boys only club... you were just being an asshole.

I'm Sorry if I came across as a "Dumbass" LOAF, but I like the Flim, it's not Great, but it's OK, on entertainment, it can be funny as hell so times. I wish we could turn back time and get better actors and better budget and get the movie just right

Back