WC3 Special Edition

Pedro

Admiral
Ok its been a year since I looked into this thing but now with all the copies floating around e-bay without posters but everything else I remember the set having the question is:

Is my memory faulty, did the WC3 collectors tin not come with a poster?

Darn my hunt for that item looks like its going to go on a while, shame since I really want the posters, I've already framed the WC movie poster and one of my WC Universe maps but I'd kill for one of those promotional WCIV posters, litterally sell a lung :p
And WC3 posters are high on my list too ;)

WC3 Special Edition poster

Sorry to disappoint you Pedro, but the Wing 3 Special Edition poster is not the fantastic thing you may assume it to be....

It's VERY small. It should not even be considered a poster at all...more like a 'pin-up'. I can get exact dimensions for you, but it is only about the size of an open magazine--not the 2foot-by-3 foot poster you may expect.

As far as I know, there were no Wing Commander 3 or Wing Commander 4 promotional posters either (although LOAF may correct me) ;)

Joe

Thanks, but I have a few that size up like the RE movie poster but anyway...

There definatley were, atleast in the UK, my local PC world had them up and thats what made me think of buying WCIV in the first place, my first ever Wing Commander game so a WCIV poster would have a special place in my heart.

I managed to get a promotional WCP poster the other day though I'd never seen them in the stores, I'll let you know more details on that (as well as confirming it was a promtional one if possible) when it arrives.

As far as I know, there were no Wing Commander 3 or Wing Commander 4 promotional posters either (although LOAF may correct me)

Indeed I shall: there were full theater-sized movie posters for WC3, WC4 and WCP.

I don't suppose you have a spare WCIV poster lying around you'd be willing to sell/trade do you LOAF? ;)

Back