Wc1 Remake issues

U

Unregistered

I now this is a huge bump, but when I try to run WC1 remake on FC1.5, i get the picture of the pirahna and the intro music, and then the main screen. Only, the main screen only fills up 2/3 of the screen, and I cannot click anything. Can anyone help me figue this out?

Hmm. What are your usual screen dimensions? The Flight Commander menus run at exactly 640x480.

Also, to help eliminate problems, can you run Flight Commander 1.5 ok by itself?

Hmm. What are your usual screen dimensions? The Flight Commander menus run at exactly 640x480.

Also, to help eliminate problems, can you run Flight Commander 1.5 ok by itself?

Thanks for reply. I didn't really know where to post that.

On topic, I set it to run at 640*480 in compatability settings, so I don't think thats the problem.
Flight Commander 1.5 runs fine when using the unmodfied version, so I don't think thats a problem either.

The menu is messed up, and none of the buttons work.

Also, after I got this problem, I downloaded the older WC1 Standalone. In it, the menu screen worked fine, as did the barracks, but I couold no get the load a campaign button in the barracks to work.

OK, so if FC 1.5 works fine for you , then it's likely a problem with the mod. Maybe the mod isn't compatible with FC 1.5, I think it was written to FC 1.4, maybe you can try that.

I registered so that people would know whos posting. Hopefully that helps.

Does FC1.5 have vista compatibility?

Back