WC Prophecy multiplayer

He's looking for people to play WCP MP with and he's been hanging out in #wingnut is what he's saying here.

So if you want to add your name to our killboard he's someone looking for battle.

Heh. I'd rather forget about it. That one time I decided to give it a try, I was up against Dund... Pete, I think? And other expert testers, so I fared rather poorly. x.x

Hello there... It's been a wile since I logged in here, but since I have some free time now, I'd be up to fly a few rounds... I think I still have the game on my pc :p

Let me help this a bit....

Why not say...If you want to play WCP MP log onto #wingnut this weekend. That way you guys can meet up and set up a few matches.

I'll tell you know Petr that just posting little messages over and over isn't going to find an opponent. You have to setup a time to meet.

And please stop asking over and over. We hear your calls.

fucking chat Im banned fucking forum nobody here like play WCP MP its stupid here...

someon to play?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I occasionally look for someone to play too, and if I would have been available when you asked I would have played with you; however barging in and saying "fucking chat fucking forum nobody here play WCP MP" won't make people inclined to play with you.

fucking chat Im banned fucking forum nobody here like play WCP MP its stupid here...

someon to play?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

And why are you banned? Is it because you kept asking the same question over and over and over again to the same 8 people?

Everyone has tried to help you out here and you just keep posting the same damn thing every 15 minutes. Several people did try to setup times to play but because it wasn't right then and there you have to post 15 times.

Stop acting like the world is against you and read the posts above. We all tried to help. Don't blame us.

I know I'm late to the party here...

If you're looking for a hopping game with tons of people to play with all day, Prophecy is most likely not your game. Just thought I'd point that out.

Back