WC: Arena... I have it

NeoDevilbane

Rear Admiral
... but try as I might, no matter what hour of the day I'm on, there's never anyone to multiplay with.

Anyone want to go a few rounds?

First, let me congratulate you on your purchase, it's a fine game.

Second, it's true that nowadays it's necessary to do some planning in order to get a good game running.

Normally I am willing to do a few rounds but due to my different timezone (GMT+1), it's often not so easy to find a good time. I just returned from a vacation and still have some things to bring in order, so tonight is bad. How about tomorrow?

Eh, we should fix a date, lest you hang around and look for me for hours. How about 10 pm CET?
Also, some people can't see me when I'm online (even though I am not hidden as per XBL) and can't see the games I open. So maybe you should start a game and I join.

I guess that wasn't a good time for you.

But something good came out of it: logging into XBL after I do not know how many months, there's Darth Vader for SC IV als DLC, woohoo! :)

I guess that wasn't a good time for you.

But something good came out of it: logging into XBL after I do not know how many months, there's Darth Vader for SC IV als DLC, woohoo! :)

Hey, I was totally online at that time poking around for you. I started a game and it sat there "Waiting for __ Players" as I flew around blasting stuff by myself for 30 minutes.

Hey, I was totally online at that time poking around for you. I started a game and it sat there "Waiting for __ Players" as I flew around blasting stuff by myself for 30 minutes.

If you haven't, you should probably add him to your friend list and then send an invite when you're online. That's probably easier than just waiting to see if anyone shows up. Also, if either of you are using a router that might make it less likely for one to see the other when online.

Now that I work night shift full-time, I'm not on XBL as much. If you want to, friend me (my gamertag is Mr Freight), and I'll be on Friday nights (around 11 PM to 7 AM) and Sunday nights (around 11 PM to 7 AM).

That's strange and unlucky. I was online at the designated time searching for games for at least 20 minutes (ranked and player settings), I also openend a game myself for some time in order to maybe get you in there.

I have a router but I never had a problem meeting up with Ironduke. :(

That's strange and unlucky. I was online at the designated time searching for games for at least 20 minutes (ranked and player settings), I also openend a game myself for some time in order to maybe get you in there.

I have a router but I never had a problem meeting up with Ironduke. :(

Is it possible you guys got your time zones mixed up?

Back