Video with classic Nintendo twist

psych

Destroyer of assclowns
I was browsing SOCNET when I found this video here. As the title said, there's a Nintendo twist into it. It's a pretty small video too, so it'll be easy on you guy's bandwidth. I found it hilarious.

That's pretty funny. And also serves as a good lesson in why one shouldn't jump on thin plastic coverings. :)

Very very good. It really helps that I recently bought an oldskool NES and have been playing Super Mario Bros. like there's nothing else to do.

Anything with a cat in it is funny. Cats are just funny creatures. It has to do with all the dignity they carry themselves with, but then do the dumbest things.

One would think that people are more intelligent than that. However, through countless hours of research, I've come to the conclusion that people are basically moron, it's just the shining stars that keep video evidence.

How could that sort of thing be faked then? Not that I don't believe your statement, but I'm curious as to how they did that.

Filler said:
I don't think that is real. Fans don't have that kind of torque.

Come on man. That is totally real. If the first time I saw it was only in a commercial, I might agree with you. But that clip was floating around for a long time before Nokia picked it up.

Anti-kilrathi sentiment. That was pretty funny.

Anti-Kilrathi sentiment= cazism (in case you just dont get it:replace 'c' with 'n')

I love cats. Yes, i do love those big furballs in WC too, with big claws, honor, and courage.
I loved the scene when the Great Cat thrusted his claws into the little ugly hairless 'descendant of a monkey' (in WCIII) :) ( maybe thats cause i was a cat in my life before this one? btw i dont belive in stuff like that)

Back