UPDATE: Wing Commander Themes Available! (July 27, 2007)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
Goodbye, Battlestations Midway pin-up girls, hello Kilrathi fighters -- Microsoft has released two Wing Commander Arena Xbox 360 themes on Live Marketplace! A "Terran Theme" and a "Kilrathi Theme" are now available for 150 MS Points each. They're very pretty - each blade gets a high resolution rendering of a different fighter with a different colored background. It also replaces the standard gray 'utility' background with the Confederation star or the Kiranka claw!

Kilrathi: Paktahn Tusk, Darket Stalker, Dralthi Rhino, Darket Raptor.
Confederation: Broadsword Behemoth, Broadsword Warpig, Arrow Eclipse, Rapier Vanguard.

--
Original update published on July 27, 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't decide which one to set first. Who would have imagined a couple of years ago that we'd have giant official Paktahn and Broadsword wallpapers for our XBoxes?

Only had 170 points so.....went Kilrathi. The Rhino has really grown on me so I had to show the Kilrathi pride.

Well I guess it's finally time to retire my HIM Heartagram wallpaper in favor of some nice Kilrathi ships.

Now I just need a Wing Commander gamer pic and I'm all set.

The themes are great - I wish there were some easier way to switch between them.

Now if only we could have some GamerPics, so everyone could see at a glance that we love Wing Commander...

Back