Ummm... Question

TC

SubCrid
Hmm... Question

Why was "Is it just me or is the WingCommander Movie a disappointment?" closed? There wasn't anything happening in there that was bad as far as I can see... I sort of saw how "It "was" good for Si Fi but "not" for WC...." could be heading for trouble but the other one looked fine to me.

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

I was wondering the same thing....

------------------
"He has warrior spirit. It will be the death of him." Prince Thrakhath - End Run

Would be nice if whoever closed that message would give the reasons why. My curiosity is piqued too.

Maybe someone just didn't like criticism of the WC movie. I loved it and wouldn't criticize it byt the way.

how do you check how many posts you've had anyway? I think I've had about 4 but i'm not sure

I think it was cause there were 2 of the same post on already. THey had to close one of them..

------------------
I've seen smarter things..

~Gunner~

it was closed becouse the Movie came out a long time ago, and there will soon be another section about P3 or the online games or something

------------------
"Just close your eyes and pretend it's Wing Commander"

The movie might have come out a long time ago but there are still a lot of people who haven't seen it yet (me included...)
I guess that's what I get for living in England, I think we are nearly always the last to get movies released here, even if we make them!

------------------
'For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky'.

Wing Commander - Secret Ops Missions
http://saturn.spaceports.com/~wcsom/index.html

[This message has been edited by Primarch (edited January 06, 2000).]

Well, the games came out a long time ago but we're still talking about them, aren't we?

------------------
Evilution!

I thought the movie was awesome for it's style.

------------------
I fight on the side of peace and honor, just like Blair

Kal: You can now delete double posts (HURRAH)

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Back