Translation

Delance

Victory, you say?
This is mildly amusing. Some of the leftover german terms are just amazing.

Poetry in Translation uses Googles Automatic Translation service to translate sentences from English to German, then to French and then back to German again with sometimes funny results.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/Wedge009/WC3/Torgo.html

Tolwyn: As you cannot know or capacity, us currently on the way of system of Torgo, in which we are the will which... The destiny go is. Messrs..., I give you implementation the finest of alliance..., Behemoth. After one decade of the secret research and the development, our larger entendement the device caused, spelled a destiny for Kilrathi. Behemoth is a series, superconducting bound energy drains of reinforcement and focuses an exit of five hundred million gigawatts in lancing points. Each possible objective at the end of this point is destroyed.

Iron: Even a planet...,

Tolwyn: Yes captain. Even a planet. We would have liked another year or two for the examination and the development, but of the circumstances unfortunately to force me to develop the weapon now.

Foreigner: And could I ask why, admiral?

Tolwyn: You should know well the answer to this question more than everyone besides, the colonel. The classified and bitter truth is that Confed lost the war this last year. If the continuous current tendency, Kilrathi will go perhaps less on the mass in six months. Thus, Behemoth in the service must be actuated anticipated early. Because of this development accelerated to be - as I this one can place the defensive systems of the ship? - little incomplete manner. There is some-of which uh... gently the points... here and which are here - where those to describe to be thin, there no are been time to put to chamfer or rotary heads of laser in work. I expect particularly to take you into account these sectors, the colonel. It is your employment to protect and defend this ship. It should become like the effort of last starting ditch of alliance on geschauen to gain the war completely. (... yes, thanks, I include/understand. Thanks), in order. Download is complete. We arrived with Torgo, of the Messrs, in whom I had hoped for a pleasant equal appointment with Behemoth, but, as is to him, not to become, Kilrathi to have damaged which participating. The colonel, those is without any doubt the most significant mission that you actually flew in your life. They must defend Behemoth at all costs. I wish in top a magnumprodukteinfuehrung - all the combatants! are we free?

Foreigner: Yes Sir.

---

http://home.iprimus.com.au/Wedge009/WC4/Sol.html

Foreigner: You believe the admiral, the fort always survive?

Tolwyn: With each fibre of my Centres.

Foreigner: It is it, why the head of the black forces of lance is a product of the program of genetic improvement?

Meeting: < murmurs >

Paladin: In front of this program, one cancelled at years.

Tolwyn: It is more than one Warrior which you are indeed, the colonel. It is personified the remarkable performance. It is...,

Foreigner: He died.

Tolwyn: It is symbolic system all it that which we obtain in the future.

Foreigner: What is the expenses of these declarations, admiral? Lives lost already with your black forces of lance? The million plus that which dies, if this meeting for war chooses?

Foreigner: Raummarshal Tolwyn believes that our victory over Kilrathi was a flat fish. That us as required race which is tinkering. Technique. If billion cubes did not agree well in one way or another adapted along the manner. Why can't we like Kilrathi be more? Addicted which contradicts only importance with the life which is found in the death. declare to us all, with admiral! Is that the price of freedom?

Tolwyn: Humanity was combatant in his Zenith, Kilrathi. Now zerbroeckelt our company. We have objectives, no development. We rose complacent and konfus. Who protects us us, if the following race tries to control? does it explain that which can, where this threat comes and when? Not. We must be prepared. Progress comes only by one fight. to fight holds us to install. The conflict guarantees our speed and our to survive. Kilrathi included/understood this one. They supported for million years and thus owe us, if us to continue to fight. If we continue, our methods of setting to dead improving...,

Back