Too many drinking comps, can;t focus

Happy Camper

Spaceman
Man, that was a great night out, and I'm suprised I can read what I'm typing. This is the last time I type when moderatley tipsy. A curry, rice, poppadoms, naan, and a drink all for a fiver, bargain. Leaves plenty of money for drinking comps. Mmmm, curry.

Hey, Drunk-on-the-Internet posts weren't funny in 1998, and they haven't aged well either.

Cut the man some slack - the saddest thing in the universe is someone who gets drunk and posts to a Wing Commander message board instead of harassing old girlfriends.

More beer, more beer, more beer, more beer

"Uni beer song at a recent pub crawl"
That is what I think when someone mentions of getting smashed

ChrisReid said:
Hey, Drunk-on-the-Internet posts weren't funny in 1998, and they haven't aged well either.
Sorry guys:( . With regards to the choosing this board, it's one of my regular ones, and I wasn't quite thinking, or standing straight last night. I'll never surf the net after a night out ever again.

Maj. Striker said:
Yes...as Loaf mentioned previously. I think he actually types better when he's sloshed though...
That's not true. I had to concentrate very hard not to bash three keys at a time, besides, my typing's always immacualte, and my standards slipped ever so slightly after quite a few downing and gargling contests.

Back