To Tolwyn

TCSTigersClaw

Greek Special Forces B' Company "Naoussa" 2007-200
Im sorry Im opening a hole Thread for this ,but I cant send a private message to you Tolwyn (you need 100 posts).

I want to ask you if I can use your page`s models to create a Vide:confused:f course Ill mention in the video that its from your page and the creators too.

Can I use them ?:confused:

P.S. Thanks for GTKeranvos E-mail you gave me ;)

If you mean the Models shown on the Wing Commander 3D Page...well they are for public use, if I am right.
As long as Tolwyn says nothing different use them and blame me if that was wrong....but make sure that I can take a look at the clip you want to do ^__^

well, of course you can use them. That's why I'm putting them up :D Don't forget however, that I have several guide lines. Here they are:

CREDITS:

We presume that artists want proper credit for all uses of their work. Therefore we have a set of reasonable guidelines for each type of use. In spite of the personal opinion of each artists it is presumed that every artist who participates in this site with materials agrees to this also. There are many reasons for this. First is to do the moral and ethical thing by giving credit and recognition to those who have graciously supplied us with wonderful materials. Second is to protect the rights of each artist by helping to keep others from claiming credit for their work. Although rare, there is a problem with this. All we ask is that you credit us. AND most would like to know what you are doing for curiosity purposes. That's the reason we have them online fellas. WE want to see what you are doing with the models.

COPYRIGHT:

Every image, animation, model, and other forms of artwork on this site are owned by Wing Commander 3D or it's contributing artists. The original concept and design of copyrighted material is owned by Origin. But the model does BELONG to it's creator. The original copyright belongs to Origin for example. These models and other artwork can be used in any way for NON-commercial NON-profit means without expressed written permission. That is why they are public-domain. But that does not mean you can do whatever you want with the artwork. Any use of the models requires CREDIT. All other commercial and/or profit use is prohibited under copyright laws.

OK Tolwyn Thanks.Of course Ill respect the creators of the Models.

As soon as Ill get my PC back online,Ill work on that video I got in mind.
I would love to hear your opinions;)

Tolwyn,what is the Dralthi Mk3 in your page??From where is it ?

the mesh is by Alan Hart. I just converted it from Lightwave into 3ds format...

Which program do you use for CGI movies? 3dsmax?

3dsmax5 .

I was aksing ,from what WC is that Kilrathi ship ??Mk3 ??
Its the Wc1 Dralthi....in the model....

wow! you got 3ds MAX 5!

amazing

how'd you scrape up $4000?

btw, my animation project is postponed till June, school and all

unless the TA agrees to me installing 3dsMAX4.2 on the school's P4 2.2s

Back