The return of the Ralatha

Well, look who's talking !

Still on vacation, hunting some bikini-babes, right ?
(At least, i would do that)

:D

But don't worry, there will be some suprises, when you
come back, so you can be curious.

Greetings

Starman©

Tolwyn (guest) said:
you may have noticed that this is a high res mesh. I can't recall the total poly count, but I think that lod0 is about 5-6k polys, the whole model (hull, turrets, lods, debris) about 10k polys. You may also have noticed that you can't open in ModelView.

That's not the point: Aurora loads the model anyway, and it works ingame(at least in the techroom). The problem is the way the model is built;The marked red section should be lit as one flat surface; but due to the way the model is built it is lit like this. :(

Attachments

• badgeometry.jpg
    badgeometry.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 100
Tolwyn stay where you are untile we are ready and then we will call you for active duty...and we will have a lot of work...if we can't solfe the problems ourself ^__^
Look at the WingCenter Forum for details. (only Tolwyn, since most of you here don't understand german)

I have posted a small report of whats going on.
Beside that, when will you be back?

suprises? I like suprises. Curse you all, I AM CURIOUS ;)

but if I understand your post correct this means I'll get tons of new work to do :D

@Starman: yes, that is exactly what I am doing. On the other hand: I want to get the project done more than anything else, which means I have to sacrifies something.

I'll be back next friday 9 p.m. GMT +1

@Lynx: I have noticed that long time ago... is there a way around this?

Best Regards Tolwyn

Back