The REAL Place to go.

The CIC is pretty real.

(Edit: My understanding is that they wanted a separate forum because there was too much WCU stuff in the Privateer Remake forum. If there's another WCU-only forum, we could just forward stuff there.)

Think of WCU as more of a blanket project, in it, it covers the branch of the Privateer remake. So most if not all the stuff from Privateer remake can and is being rolled into the WCU. WCWI is also like this.

Also added to the fact that developers, myself being one of them, hate to keep up on two separate boards. This one is fine if people want to talk smack about the project, and a matter of fact I personally would prefer it if this board took the brunt of non development talk, but I need to be clear, this board is not for developers nor caciques for improvements.

I smell tension again.

People, please: If WCU needs a separate place to discuss technical stuff, to exchange files, screenshots, opinions, ideas - it's fine with me.

Many people in the crius.net forums love Wing Commander a great deal, and some ideas, opinions and plans might not agree with them, which is also fine with me.

So let's get it on. The crius forums are a great place to discuss and to find people who are willing to contribute to the Wing Commander "spirit". A developer forum is where storyline doesn't matter, and a concept like the "canon" we've been trading jokes about is a limitation at first glimpse.

Maybe the title of this post is misleading. As I understand, "over there" is where the work's being done, "here" is the showroom for the public. Agree?

Eh, I'm happy to have a message board for the project or not, depending on what y'all want - my understanding was that Spirit was in charge of the team, though.

Back