The most loathed startfighter ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who, moi?

Don't worry, I'll irritate you all FAR longer then that! ^-^

After all, you all really LOVE me, and want me to stay, but you're just saying that to keep up a bad-ass exterior. You all know I'm on the list of people who don't suck.[/cheery sarcasm]

New said:
Now go try playing WCP with a crappy GBA.
I think we already beat the shit out of one guy for saying something like that this week...

By the way, I loathe no starfighter. My favorite is whichever one I'm flying at the time. They all have their special charms.

For pete's sakes, someone ban this guy, or spank him, or something... He is making me cranky.

Hi Frosty!

The arrow did too have ImRecs in the PC version, those and heat seeks were all it could carry. I was a little pissed it couldn't mount FFs though.

I perfer IR's too FF's.

FF's seem to hit the decoys more often, and the IR's, while taking more time, hit it's targer (Eventually).

And Heat-Seekers suck.

New said:
I perfer IR's too FF's.

FF's seem to hit the decoys more often, and the IR's, while taking more time, hit it's targer (Eventually).

And Heat-Seekers suck.

Yeah, being hard to spoof and doing tons of damage is what I avoid in a missle. Unless you like winning and stuff.

Halman said:
Yeah, being hard to spoof and doing tons of damage is what I avoid in a missle. Unless you like winning and stuff.

I perfer my missles HIT.

You see, with an IR, I can launch it and go on to the next guy, and it's almost garunteed that the missle will hit while I'm blasting another away.

I always did find a guns only kill much more satisfying, ever since the days of Falcon 3. The Arrow excelled at purist tactics.

Viper61 said:
Wow, I give him till the end of next week.
End of next week? You are far too kind, sir.

And I agree with Sycorax, guns are the way to go. The only time I ever really enjoyed fragging bogies with missiles is in WCP with the Swarmer missile. Mmm, Swarmers...

I think we had a discussion on auto-targeting, on how you could pay almost no attention to the game and still kill everything with it. I always though it was for babies. Plus I usually had one hell of a time hitting skipper missles with it on.

It depends on the situation. Sometimes, you need to keep and eyes on a capship, like YOUR CARRIER, or on occasion, I've played half-asleep, and it saved my ass from running into a bomber or a Vakoth. I wake up, and blast it to bits before I run into it's wings.

New said:
I perfer my missles HIT.

You see, with an IR, I can launch it and go on to the next guy, and it's almost garunteed that the missle will hit while I'm blasting another away.

Yeah, hit his decoy. Or even if it did hit him, it won't ever do enough damage to destroy anything except maybe a Darket, and those blow up when you look at them.

Heatseekers hit all the time, did a large ammount of damage and was usually a killing blow. But whatever.

Just get back to being an idiot and annoying folks. It seems to be something you're very very good at.

And Sycorax, your new sig is just wrong :(

Oh, I never answered the question about my most loathed starfighter.

I hate the Dragon. Completely, absolutely hate it. It's overly large, overpowered, ugly trash, and makes an already-easy game even easier.

Darket's what I end up fighting anyway.

It only hits his decoy when you shoot badly.

Actually, all missles will get blasted if you don't go right up to him and get him in the face.

EDIT: The Dragon seemed to be almost as much of a deathtrap to me as the Ferret was.

I couldn't use it well. Wonder why. I blew things away in the Excalibur, but the Dragon hurts flying. It blows up too much.

Sorry Halman, but I just can't seem to leave behind such a unique and creative insult to my "powers" of argument. It's been echoing in my head since it was posted! :)

The Dragon had an odd "bird-of-prey" look to it that I didn't appreciate, and it could cloak with no trouble. Perhaps Klingon-inspired?

New said:
It only hits his decoy when you shoot badly.

Actually, all missles will get blasted if you don't go right up to him and get him in the face.
You can't shoot missiles badly. They have tracking devices; all you do is point and click.

And if you're going to get right up in their faces, just use your guns instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back