The bengal

Well guys, thought I'd give you all another little glimpse of what I've been working on.... believe me, it will definitely be impressive.... here's a test shot (work in progress) of a bengal class strike carrier. Enjoy, and feel free to comment etc...

Bengaltest000.jpg

GIVE ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!:D

looks cool. I'll hold my final verdict back till i see the whole thing, but from what i see so far, it's gonna be good

I can't see anything... not even the infamous red X...

Besides, what's wrong with UE's Bengal? Or did you just feel like making one yourself?

I can't see anything... not even the infamous red X...

It seems that my server is having problems.... it should be back to normal pretty soon.

Besides, what's wrong with UE's Bengal? Or did you just feel like making one yourself?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with UE's bengal... but mine is a whole different beast altogether....

Originally posted by Corsair(pilot)
...There is absolutely nothing wrong with UE's bengal... but mine is a whole different beast altogether....
OK. You got a link for us to see this beastie of yours?...

Hey.....Since Im a Bengal (;) ) , what kind of Bengal is this ??

The "right" arm is very,very different than the original....

will you make any of your models public? I know It can be hard to let go of something you worked on, but its worth a try anyways :D

There you go guys, it's working again...

what kind of Bengal is this ??

It's .... a bengal? There's only one kind!

it's for my........ *secret project* mwa ha ha

The "right" arm is very,very different than the original....

LOL, yes, because it's not a cartoony green pixel blob...:)

The "arm" is the only part that is even near to completion...

will you make any of your models public? I know It can be hard to let go of something you worked on, but its worth a try anyways

I have absolutely no problem with making any of my models public, however they are quite high poly and in lightwave format...
I would have to finish them first LOL

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Tolwyn,your page is a very good example :)

that's right... Unfortunately I had no time to update it lately, cause I was too busy with the BGS Project :(

But more meshes are underway. I'd say about 60 models :D

Originally posted by Tolwyn
that's right... Unfortunately I had no time to update it lately, cause I was too busy with the BGS Project :(

But more meshes are underway. I'd say about 60 models :D

60 ?????? MODEEEEEEELS ???? Man....... :)
Go go go

Originally posted by Corsair(pilot)
I have absolutely no problem with making any of my models public, however they are quite high poly and in lightwave format...
I would have to finish them first LOL

it doesn't matter in which format they are. I should be able to convert them into proper format. Usually I post on my site meshes in 3ds format, but LWO and Max formats are also welcomed. The only problem are Cinema 4D meshes, cause it is not pissible to convert them into another format without loosing mapping coordinates.

http://www.scifi3d.de/wc3d/

Originally posted by Tolwyn
The only problem are Cinema 4D meshes, cause it is not pissible to convert them into another format without loosing mapping coordinates.
Hey, I don't suppose you would be able to convert the XWA TC models to something useable, now that you've found the link? They come with the same problem, apparently - when you convert them, you lose the coordinates. Of course, I don't even know how to convert them, let alone how to fix that ;).

Originally posted by Quarto
Hey, I don't suppose you would be able to convert the XWA TC models to something useable, now that you've found the link? They come with the same problem, apparently - when you convert them, you lose the coordinates. Of course, I don't even know how to convert them, let alone how to fix that ;).

looks lie we have found the way to convert this meshes. As you may see some of the meshes on my WC3D site are from the XWA Mod

They are? I didn't notice... anyway, it's the ones that aren't there yet that I'm interested in. The WC2 Kilrathi capships, for example. I'd kill for one of those ;).

Back