THAT'S what I call a WC Auction!

Eep!

Just kind of makes me wonder why he would part with all that stuff. Though I'm sure he'll get really high bids on it, that money will only come and go. But all that great stuff will be gone forever. One day he'll be bidding again to try and get all that stuff back.

Except that everything is the 3.5" disk set. I have the CD versions of all games (plus the DVD of WC IV) but I am unwilling to sell these. I suppose that for someone that is trying to get everything at once, it would be nice but not having WC1 and Privateer (along with Riteous Fire) on CD would be kind of a deterant for me. Who wants to mess around with floppies??

NoMention

HOLY S**T!!!! I wish I had found this auction before I bought most of those games a couple weeks ago. me wantie...

Reserve prices bite, why doesn't the guy just start bidding at a price he's willing to take? - the WC auction that is.

Should he be including the UE mod in his auction? I mean it's ok to give it away but he is using it as a selling point in his auction.

jim

Erkle said:
Should he be including the UE mod in his auction? I mean it's ok to give it away but he is using it as a selling point in his auction.

jim

Yeah I was wondering about that myself. It's not illegal to sell a fan-made mod unless they trademarked it. But it seems questionable. Maybe that is why he listed it as a "bonus." I also wonder about the legalities of selling the cartoon episodes. I know that has been done recently by someone in DVD format and it is available for download from this site. I guess since no one was hiding it, it is okay to do it.

If anyone from UE complains I will remove it from the auction but since I won't have Secret Ops any more I figured I'd throw that in for free (along with the animated series). If you check the bonus section WC and Privateer (w/ Righteous Fire) are included in the auction. It was a hard decision to part with all this but I'm moving and really need to condense my piles of s***.

I'm sorry LeHah, I figured you had everything you could want already. :( I would think most of those long in tooth around here would have much larger collections than mine...

All the same, I'd've probably bought it off you for a reasonable price. ;)

(I am, also, just busting your balls)

I can vouch for Soma though - at least as far as internet conversations go. He's a super nice guy.

Back