Thank You Quarto

Jason_Ryock

Vice Admiral
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN

*Builds a shrine to the UE People*

QUARTO YOU ARE MY GOD!

Dyret said:
Why is Quarto a god? :confused:
Now, that's a silly question. I mean, isn't it obvious? :p

(seriously, though... if you want to thank us for releasing the UE source, the best way to do so would be to prove to us that we didn't release it in vain - so, just make use of it)

Wow...I mean, Quarto I've been bugging you relentlessly for months to get that stuff out to me and now it's here in my hands...seriously man, I can't thank you enough.

It's already helped me to go a heckuvalot farther Editing Secret Ops then I've been able to get.

It's like I was stuck up against the dam wall, and suddenly, you released the floodgates of knowledge...

Carefull now, its messy, no consistancy of style, and I'm not just talking between authors, I mean I hadn't even developed a programming style back when I coded my bit of that lot. Really would have liked to have found the time to clean it up, but no matter.

YEESSS!!!

I am so happy--yet sad at the same time. I am super damn busy with band junk for most of this fall, so no pascal for at least a little while.

As for my mod, well I started to lose interest since changing the things I wanted/needed changed was becoming annoying. So I decided to take a long hiatus on the project--also to try and get some more pascal experience so I can actually make really good (UE-level or close to it ;) ) missions and cutscenes.

Back