TeamXBox Arena review - 7/25/07

Yeah, we saw it in #wingnut last night. 8.4 is pretty impressive.

Only thing I didn't like was there was no mention of Star*Soldier. First thing after it came out and I was in a big 16 player game I started to tell people about it, some didn't know anything about it but the vast majority had seen it and absolutely LOVED it. Also tried to point a few here to the CIC, although I'm sure in the ensuing weeks will start to see more and more new names appear in the CZ.

Pleasantly surprised to see the game get a good review. On XBox.com the Arena board is full of complaints so I feared the worst. However, I now chalk this up to people downloading the trial demo, which actually can barely even be called a demo it only includes the SP aspects of the game, which I agree are lackluster. But that doesn't matter at all because this is a multiplayer game and I'm having a blast gunning down hairless apes.

You need to finish your duel with me first Camelpope. I was about to kill you when that mysterious bug saved you. You can't defeat the Drakhi you hairless ape swine.

Back