TCS Tarawa and Concordia

powell99

Aviation Junkie
Hey guys I like your work and i was wondering if anyone had good pics of the Tarawa and Concordia! I saw some side views at fleet tactics and well needless to say a side view left me wanting more. if ya can help thx

The TCS Concordia shown on Fleettactis can be found in Standoff...I am quite sure that they got a Wallpaper showing the TCS Concordia and the TCS Firekka (same class as the TCS Tarawa) in all their glory on the Standoff page.
If you search for the Wake-Island-class with the paintjob from Fleettactics its from WC Saga...and I don't think that we have posted any pics of it, cause Standoff allready have a good looking one.

[edit] Found the pic
Standoff Wallpaper

The Concordia looks a little bit different from our one, but the differences are very small.

There's a shot somehwere of the WC Saga Confederation-class DN, the Armageddon. I can't remember where, though.

In a similar vein, did you guys ever release a shot of the Eagle CVL? I remember something, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't finished.

You mean the Eagle-class CVE ....not that I can remeber...except of the internal pics.

No, I meant CVL. Where's it designated as a CVE (not that it matters, really)? And I did specify an old screent shot. That's from the second page and is six months old at this point. You guys have come a *long* way since then.

Moonsword said:
There's a shot somehwere of the WC Saga Confederation-class DN, the Armageddon. I can't remember where, though.

In a similar vein, did you guys ever release a shot of the Eagle CVL? I remember something, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't finished.

Anything screenshots concerning a Confed dreadnought should not even exist at this point. The previous model is just too error and bug ridden so we had to make a new one. And we're simply not done with that.

Only pic of an Eagle (and to tell you the truth, we've been too busy with other things) has been on the Fleet Tactics site. And it's subject to change.

Actually on fleet tactics the Wake Island has a blue paint job much likem the one from WC3 and sence thats your era i wanted to know if you had a pic but if youre gonna relese the Eaglt thats cool too

Could someone please tell me where the heck is the flight deck on the tarawa and their sister ships???

ts under the mainhull....mostly hard to see and small...landing a Broadsword their would be hard...if possible...can't remeber if I have ever tried it.

Bondarevsky mentions in a couple of novels just how tight that landing is, and that the Broadswords aren't able to land safely, which is why they developed the Sabre-B and -D models.

Moonsword said:
Bondarevsky mentions in a couple of novels just how tight that landing is, and that the Broadswords aren't able to land safely, which is why they developed the Sabre-B and -D models.

the way I know FS2 engine... and if I consider how thin the hangar entrance is... you won't be able to land on the Tarawa at all... It is Wake Island class actually

*shrugs*

Wasn't planning on trying it. After all, I wouldn't want Sparks to chew me out for scratching the paint on her nice clean deck :).

Tolwyn I never played FS2 but if its like FS1 you cant land at all since all ships have jump drive that is of course you make a brilliant way to land which tell me you did

that is not what I ment... the FS2 handles collisions in a... very strange way, the collision box is larger than the ship itself, so BS won't fit into the hangar even if it should...

Back