TCS Lexington: layout

frostytheplebe

Seventh Part of the Seal
I managed to get through WC Saga's prologue. The game rocked like nothing I've ever seen. However, during the second to last mission, we land on the TCS Kennedy, a Lexington class heavy carrier. The flight deck layout in that game prooved... unusual. The flight deck was similar to that of a Ranger or Concordia class ship in that the flight deck runs the length of the ship. However, the flight deck in the game is cut in two pieces. Though both are connected, the aft part is elevated. Does anyone know if this is just a fan thing or is this in fact the layout of the Lexington's flight deck?

I haven't had the honor of playing Armada so I have never been able to fly off the Lexington.

The bi-level thing is a Saga team design decision.

As for the Lexington in Armada, we never see the inside of it, so you're not missing anything.

The bi-level thing is a Saga team design decision.

As for the Lexington in Armada, we never see the inside of it, so you're not missing anything.

A shame in my opinion! I've always been intrigued by the Armada Lexington, probably because we know so little about it...

You *do* see the inside of the Lexington, briefly -- when you're taking off at the start of a mission.

Thank you for playing the Wing Commander Saga Prologue! In case you get bored of it, there's always some custom missions made by mustanger and me. There's also the WC3 and WC4 campaigns.

Thank you for playing the Wing Commander Saga Prologue! In case you get bored of it, there's always some custom missions made by mustanger and me. There's also the WC3 and WC4 campaigns.

"Custom" missions!? Where Where Where!??? And will that Concordia model you guys got on your wallpaper section make an appearance anywhere?

"Custom" missions!? Where Where Where!??? And will that Concordia model you guys got on your wallpaper section make an appearance anywhere?

Dude not to be a jerk but you really need to either A.) read the CZ's more carefully or B.) learn to use the Search function.

The customs missions threads are only a few below this one in the Saga CZ.

Back