TCS Concordia (from movie)

So it looks like at least three heavy cruisers or battleships and at least two carriers were lost!?

That's worse then Pearl Harbor!

However, it's still not as bad as the losses sustained in the opening battle of the war when most of Confed's fleet at McAuliffe (along with Alexandria, the Skyhook and the ground installations) were destroyed by the Kilrathi. There Confed lost a vast number of heavy ships (battlewagons and carriers) and even more numerous smaller vessels.

Confed forced a Kilrathi retreat, but at an extremely great cost.

However, it's still not as bad as the losses sustained in the opening battle of the war when most of Confed's fleet at McAuliffe (along with Alexandria, the Skyhook and the ground installations) were destroyed by the Kilrathi. There Confed lost a vast number of heavy ships (battlewagons and carriers) and even more numerous smaller vessels.

Confed forced a Kilrathi retreat, but at an extremely great cost.

Were the Kilrathi losses as staggering?

Were the Kilrathi losses as staggering?

In relation, no they weren't as bad, but their losses did prevent them from pushing on to Earth after McAuliffe. Confed's losses were horrendous.

Several legions of Imperial troops caught in their assault craft (much the same as what happened in 2667 at Vukar Tag), a few battlewagons and some lighter ships. I forget the carriers losses, but recall that one was lost jumping in system because of a bad jump.

In relation, no they weren't as bad, but their losses did prevent them from pushing on to Earth after McAuliffe. Confed's losses were horrendous.

Several legions of Imperial troops caught in their assault craft (much the same as what happened in 2667 at Vukar Tag), a few battlewagons and some lighter ships. I forget the carriers losses, but recall that one was lost jumping in system because of a bad jump.

McAuliffe, Pegasus, the Tiger's Claw, The Sixth Battle Fleet, the BoT, the Concordia, Telamon, and the Behemoth... you wonder how large Confed's star fleet was that they could survive such staggering losses I mean I know that they build new ships, but if there is one constant in the universe, it has always been easier and quicker to destroy then to create.

McAuliffe, Pegasus, the Tiger's Claw, The Sixth Battle Fleet, the BoT, the Concordia, Telamon, and the Behemoth... you wonder how large Confed's star fleet was that they could survive such staggering losses I mean I know that they build new ships, but if there is one constant in the universe, it has always been easier and quicker to destroy then to create.

In 2666, Confed lost half of its carriers (8, this includes the Sixth Fleet). Hence why Operation Back Lash was undertaken in 2667 (Vukar Tag and Tarawa Raid).

Telamon didn't see any Confed capship losses, that was more of a civilian tragedy and occurred after the war.

Confed's carrier fleet wasn't extremely large, while its fleet of cruisers and destroyers numbered thousands of vessels. Much more of the war was fought with these smaller ships than the larger capships.

In 2666, Confed lost half of its carriers (8, this includes the Sixth Fleet). Hence why Operation Back Lash was undertaken in 2667 (Vukar Tag and Tarawa Raid).

Telamon didn't see any Confed capship losses, that was more of a civilian tragedy and occurred after the war.

Confed's carrier fleet wasn't extremely large, while its fleet of cruisers and destroyers numbered thousands of vessels. Much more of the war was fought with these smaller ships than the larger capships.

Telamon... I meant Locanda. shoot.

You have to think about how this was spread out over four decades. All of those great losses and many many more happened, yet there was 40 years to constantly build replacements. It'd be shocking if there weren't such great tragedies in a war where trillions died.

some updates , and redesigned the hull to be more sloped so the 3 turrets can be placed better , still they shoot each other but i cant make it more sloped couse it will lose the overall shape and i dont want to cut the hull

Attachments

• tcsconcordia15.jpg
    tcsconcordia15.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 288
  • tcsconcordia16.jpg
    tcsconcordia16.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 286
  • tcsconcordia17.jpg
    tcsconcordia17.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 366
some updates , and redesigned the hull to be more sloped so the 3 turrets can be placed better , still they shoot each other but i cant make it more sloped couse it will lose the overall shape and i dont want to cut the hull

You may want to consider making those "wings" on the side stick out just a little more.

It's probably designed for broadsides anyway.

well about the wings in my first post i had a version with wings but ppl said and i had to agree that it only apiered on that little hologram at the begining the rest of the real shots dont have it so i decided to go without

ps btw guys i been thinking if i finish this i might try to design a super battleship or something u know similar look that she is only u know bigger meaner stuff like that will be something i imagina a super cap ship should be hope it will work out

well some further updates
the last 2 pics i upload are an area where i have almoast 0 data what is there so i had to guess hope u like em

Attachments

• tcsconcordia19.jpg
    tcsconcordia19.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 272
  • tcsconcordia20.jpg
    tcsconcordia20.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 324
  • tcsconcordia21.jpg
    tcsconcordia21.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 261
  • tcsconcordia22.jpg
    tcsconcordia22.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 293
well thx m8 only prob is that i know nothing about texturing beyond simply coloring it in google sketch up so if anyone with texturing skills would like to help me would be apriciated

well thx m8 only prob is that i know nothing about texturing beyond simply coloring it in google sketch up so if anyone with texturing skills would like to help me would be apriciated

I think loaf posted a painting of it in a previous discussion. Let me see if I can find it...

I think loaf posted a painting of it in a previous discussion. Let me see if I can find it...

Afraid I couldn't find it.. the thread was a few years back... but you might try using the TC and the rapiers rusted grayish brown as a starting point. You may also want to consider putting a few torpedo tubes up front.

thx m8 anyways the problem is i know nothing about texturing and u know shadows and stuff like that ill try to find someone who will help me texture it couse dont wana mess it up with my non existent skill:D

Back