Tarsus Crashes, Five Parsecs From Home (November 11, 2022)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Today we've got a really awesome physical Wing Commander model that popped up on YouTube. capi spotted the Tarsus from Privateer in an episode of Me, Myself and Die! The ship becomes the centerpiece of a game of Five Parsecs From Home. We see the host, Trevor Devall, play around the table and get really into the action. The game itself looks cool, but I can't get enough of that gorgeous ship! capi asked about its origin, and apparently a viewer of the show sent it in previously. What an awesome find!

--
Original update published on November 11, 2022

You fool, you should've gotten her mother stepped over first! :D

(Beautiful model! If I weren't 3D printing stupid I'd absolutely be making one right now.)

Thank you! Now all I need is 3D printer access and somebody with enough artistic talent to paint it for me. XD

Thank you! Now all I need is 3D printer access...
Might try your local library, or if you've got a nearby university, you might check with their library instead. Even if they don't have guest access, they might be able to point you in the right direction.

...and somebody with enough artistic talent to paint it for me. XD

Kinda on your own there, I'm afraid. If you have hobbyist game shops nearby, that'd be where I'd start. If you can find folks who play Warhammer / 40k / other miniatures games nearby, you'll probably be golden.

Back