tallahasses & dragons

zohrath_1

Spaceman
Wow, Zoh, that's some freaking impressive stuff there. How long does it take you to make something like the Dragon and stuff?

Very, very nice! :D

Extremely like the pics hope to see lots more! (next could you do some of the BWS intrepid or the midway with the plasma gun?!)

amazing, thats great work man keep it up, i love the tallahasse, heck i love any ship in WC3/4 :D keep it going man they rule!

DAMN!! I'm getting red jealous here! :mad:

First Sadic and his incredible high res and quality pics, now you zohrath_1 with that amazing Dragon pic (2nd link)...

You guys are just pros...
I think I'm going to get back into drawing myself... but the traditional type: pencil and paper! :)

But again, WHOA, artists in da house!! <G>

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I knew him before he was famous!

If he gets a cookie for that, I want one to! I knew him way back when he started posting awesome pics too :) I also know of some private work he loaned out to a club I used to participate in (not the BLH, still a member, just unactive, in case I worried some for a sec there :))

His renderings are REALLY freaking cool...You up for a challenge, Zoh? How about making the Battle of Earth? :)

I tried getting Magno to do it, but he never finished...:(

:)

LOL, I'm considered famous now?:D I'd have to say battle of earth is a bit out of my league, and definately out of my computer's league:). But if I had a computer strong enough, I'd love to do it.

Well done ! I really like the textures of the Dragon. And as I said before, I like the way you enlight your models too !
How much time did you spend working on the models ?

I have absolutely no idea what they look like, unless you count the frontpage of the book. I could model that one, maybe:). It took me about 6 days to complete the dragon, 3 days for the tallahasse.

Re: :)

Originally posted by zohrath_1
LOL, I'm considered famous now? I'd have to say battle of earth is a bit out of my league, and definately out of my computer's league. But if I had a computer strong enough, I'd love to do it.

Well, you definitely get a gold star from me for the right attitude... :D

Nice seeing you back, Mekt! :)

I was wondering... are there any other artists around on the CIC, besides Sadic, Zohrath and... me (once I get that comic scanned)?

Did any of you admins try to design WC ships on computer? LOAF? :)

Back