Super Soaker Stockpile Spread Out (July 25, 2010)

Watched it on TV tonight. They gave you about a minute but it was pretty cool to see the collection.

Yup! It was neat how they integrated it into the Lonnie Johnson piece. The longer more complete segment is definitely on the web.

I watched both. pretty neat to see a fellow CICer on 20/20 and not for some investigative journalism expose.

Ahh, that could be what Ptarmigan meant. That would be great. Because there are so so many color variations, I don't go out of my way to get a different color combo that I'm missing, but I certainly wouldn't turn one down!

That's what I meant to say. :D

Way to go Chris - I watched the web version, and it comes across as fun, relaxed and even a bit self-ironic. Not the least bit "look what wacky hobbies people got" that I was afraid for ;)
Plus my very own and only Soaker gets a zoom&pan at 1:34..

So what's next on the ladder to fame?

Doesn't seem like 6 years since the last photo

As far as hobbies go, I can't say it's a terribly bad one. Maybe that site that called you a loser for collecting so many super soakers should have another look? :)

I can think of many more obscure thing to collect, and as with any hobbie/collection if it makes you happy who cares what people think.

Back