Suggestion for virtual drive programs?

Chicken

Spaceman
I'm in need of a virtual drive/mounting program - like Daemon tools, but without the stupid spyware included (it's optional, but I still don't like spyware with anything).

Frankly, I like keeping many of my CDs or DVD's in pristine condition without scratching them to swap stuff. (I busted my second copy of WC IV that way. It's a painful reminder:mad: ).

Yeah, Daemon Tools wants to install some additional software (optional, and you can uninstall it) when you install it. Yahoo or something like that. Just like a bunch are coming with Google toolbar and stuff.

It's not technically spyware since it asks if you want to install it, but still.

Even though it's optional spyware, it comes from WhenU, a notorious adware/spyware company. The spyware that comes with, though optional, is still malicious in nature and Daemon tools is in league with said company.

Personally, I no longer use it because it still supports WhenU to a lower extent.

It supports a bad business that plagues millions of internet users. Call it principle, but I've no intention of supporting malware.

Well, as long as Alcohol works as a virtual drive as well as Daemon...
I normally use Alcohol for burning and Daemon for mounting.

Back