starlancer Tribute music video released

theblackwulf

Spaceman
Blackwolf Studios is proud to present a Starlancer tribute music video.
The file is 72 megs and is in Divx format. It can be viewed in a media player such as Windows Media Player.
We also have our new website up but keep in mind that it's still under construction at http://blackwolf.101st.info/
Testing on the movie lighting and all is complete and we are now working on the main movie with different things that we are doing. We have a good team on board but always looking for more so if you would like to be apart of the movie come to our forums and apply.
Blackwolf
Blackwolf Studios

Neat site...I noticed you have listed the SL mission editor, is this a serious project? That would be incredible...

ts based on the legion of the dammed but its for my own army skin for Dawn Of War called 3rd Legion Noir Firestormers

And yes it is a serious project we have a lot of people on the team now working on the Feature film and mission editor exc.

P.S. Blackwolf Studios is going strictly StarLancer

Dawn of War is a Great game, I've only played the demo (my PC is a bit slow for the main game).

Do you collect Legion of the Damned?

Great the story is complete and we are now doing all the models testing and all we even have a suprise for everyone that i can't say now but it will be a nice suprise.

if you go to downloads page on the main BWstudios site, the 537kb movie is a lighting test movie

I'm at work now so I can't watch the video but I'm most interested in the mission editor. When you say you can rewrite anything in the game...you mean you can completely script your own missions? You can insert your own Capital ships? Can you use SL for a Total Conversion Mod? If so, do you have any documentation on this? :)

I'm already thinking about a mod... ;)

not as of yet,As for writing I mean all the ingame text and all witch is good progress the other stuff will come in do time we figure it will take a good year to complete to make it right.

TopGun said:
I was using WinAmp 5.04

There's your problem. WinAmp is a horrible video player almost always glitches up. Use windows media player or the Divx Player and you'll notice significant improvement.

Back