Star Giants.. ?

Capn Johnny

Cap'n Johnny
Not Wing Commander?

Guh?

I sure hope these guys have some sort of liscensing agreement with EA.. cause, if not, they may be in for a world of litigation..

:eek:

The site doesn't mention a publisher yet, so they may be aiming for EA specifically.

Why is Captain Johnny still a cadet? He should be something like Commodore...or Commodore Admiral...or Rear Admiral of the Lower Half...something...

Originally posted by Bob McDob
Why is Captain Johnny still a cadet? He should be something like Commodore...or Commodore Admiral...or Rear Admiral of the Lower Half...something...

Because, believe it or not, the CZ board is a present day computer and not a highly advanced artificial intelligence. It goes "This user has less than 50 posts, therefore he is a cadet", and things nothing more of it.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

Because, believe it or not, the CZ board is a present day computer and not a highly advanced artificial intelligence.

But you are! :)

I mean, Phoenix has less than 400 posts and gets his own rank...you certainly can't say Capt.Johnny hasn't contributed anything. Or am I missing something blatently obvious, like I usually do?

People who want special ranks ask for them. Johnny is certainly welcome to have one, if he wants. But we don't make them up and give them out to people <G>

Except to those behaving badly...like yours truly in the past, and DeathScythe, hehheh.:D

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

... "This user has less than 50 posts, therefore he is a cadet"....
Well, I thought 75 was when you get a rank.
And what was with that Deathscythe guy, what did he do ?
Back to the topic, WC is the ONLY space sim! And yes, I am WC junkie:)
BTW, is there any hope we'll be seeing WC 6 ? I mean, any news?

Originally posted by Skybolt
And what was with that Deathscythe guy, what did he do ?

Something really stupid. (read: flame everyone)

Everything else is on a need-to-know basis, and YOU don't need to know :)

Back