Space Station Model

Vasator

Spaceman
Hello,

Just wanted to say that episode 4 is amazing and tough! looking at the screen shots on the website I see that you guys have created one of the stations from wing commander2. Where is that model in the game I want to fly around it...

Thanks

Alex

BLOW IT UP, BLOW IT UP!!
I don't know why, but i get quite a bit of satasfaction from taking a mace missile to it and watching a very large explosion. Also, i find the threat someone funny, "You are a traitor, Captain, I will destroy you!"

By the way, I recommend you try shooting all of the friendly ships/pilots at least twice in a row. Sometimes they'll say really funny things. ;)

BLOW IT UP, BLOW IT UP!!
I don't know why, but i get quite a bit of satasfaction from taking a mace missile to it and watching a very large explosion. Also, i find the threat someone funny, "You are a traitor, Captain, I will destroy you!"

I just tried it... And I was very surprised that the station went KABOOM in one hit from a mace missile!

I just tried it... And I was very surprised that the station went KABOOM in one hit from a mace missile!

I don't know why, but every time I see a new capship, base, or fighter, my first inclination is to blow it up. I don't know why, I just want to see how it looks when it goes up in smoke (I can't wait for the chance to once again turn my missiles on the Concordia).

Back