Something missing from the CIC game guides

Crowley

Rear Admiral
It seems that mission T'lan Meth 9 from Prophecy is missing from the CIC guide. Could this be fixed?

Originally posted by Crowley
It seems that mission T'lan Meth 9 from Prophecy is missing from the CIC guide. Could this be fixed?

No, can't be fixed... because of time-space and such...

Seriously, I told Hades about that along time ago and HE DID NOTHING! BLAME HADES! BLAME HADES A LOT!

Ive noticed that too but I didnt realize it was Hades mistake....I didnt know who I had to blame

Hades,go fix it O R ELSE......

"So anyway, I spent many, many hours putting together details for nearly 400 missions"

"YOU MISSED ONE! YOU SUCK!

Really, it was just an oversight which I'll fix should I ever have time and if I can be bothered.

As for being lazy, I don't really think so.. over the past week or so I've worked with Kris on moving wcnews.com, crius.net and solsector.net to a new server, redirecting the domains, reimporting the databases, sorting out the various problems involved in moving, and upgrading the chatzone. That all took a stupid amount of time and effort which I hope will never be needed again.

If we had decided to be lazy, we would have wiped the chatzone and started fresh rather than waste time moving nearly three years worth of crap. :)

Hey...........:(

Relax we are just kidding....we all know who you are.;)

BUT CORRECT THAT PROBLEM.......PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:D

HEY! WHOAwoawoawoaWOWOWO...WO...WHOA! No excuses, it was your job, and you didn't do it! BAD MR. KAT!! (gets the water spray bottle)

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
That all took a stupid amount of time and effort which I hope will never be needed again.
I didn't think we were quite done. And remind me to show you a new server I've got my eye on. <G>

Hmm, okay, but if we move again, next time we're wiping the chatzone clean. It'll do people good to re-register and build up their ranks again.

Originally posted by Wulf
HEY! WHOAwoawoawoaWOWOWO...WO...WHOA! No excuses, it was your job, and you didn't do it! BAD MR. KAT!! (gets the water spray bottle)

Actually it's more like an anti-job. He works roughly part time here, but spends hundreds of dollars rather than receives.

Wow, I missed like half a game for a year, and I don't think anyone but Hades ever really mentioned it... Hades misses a mission and everything goes to hell.

Anyone who has Mr Kat as an avatar has my respect. Leave the guy be.

Originally posted by TC
Wow, I missed like half a game for a year, and I don't think anyone but Hades ever really mentioned it... Hades misses a mission and everything goes to hell.

That's because our expectations of you are far, far lower than those of Hades.

Back