(Something Like)Trivia

No, that's right -- other than that I think it's usually spelled with a lower case 'h'. And I'm not entirely sure on that.

If you don't mind me butting into the question game: what was the name of the Fralthi that was sent to chase down the Ras Nik'hra?

KIS Kraj'nishk

on the same thread-

Who was the loyal Kilrathi Bridge Officer who tried to stop Kirha from taking control of the bridge of the KIS Ras Nik'hra , and what was his rank and station (ie what did he do on the bridge)?

Drakj... the Pilot Officer.

My question:
Describe how Carl T. LaFong earned his callsign during his Academy days.

Oh, sorry.

He earned his callsign, "Prankster", by having Maniac's helmet filled with goop before the big Academy trainsim competition.

Since no one else seems to be enthusiastic about keeping this thread alive here's my stab at it...

How many and what type of guns are mounted on the Sorthak superfighter? (Hint: The WC3 Mission Guide specs are not correct)

12?! I never bothered counting - how does one find that out?

400 fighters on a Vesuvius carrier.

Which planet was Robin Peters from, and name one interesting/special thing which would happen there.

Locanda IV....the moons would chase each other across the sky, insect would sing various serenades blah blah

Who said "A double jump, that's crazy! We could end up in a star....or a planet!"

Major Zach "Jazz" Colson, aboard the TCS Concordia, during the Enigma sector campaign.

I hate making up questions, someone else do it.

I'll take it . . .

What was one explaination for the Kilrathi torpedo failures at the Confederation Day suprise attack on McAulffie ?

Some sabotage by the slaves in the manufacturing process, wasn't it?

In case that's right . . .

"You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a _____."

What charachter said that she needed her face rebuilt after her ship, the TCS Kirsk was destroyed while going behind Kilrathi lines in 2663

Back