(Something Like)Trivia

I don't believe any later fiction has changed the birthplaces of any of the other six pilots.

Edit: Well, the birth *planet*. WC SNES changed Knight's country of origin for reasons known only to the green Salthi eating freak-os at Mindscape.

WC4 had Maniac's homeworld listed as Earth on the wingman selection screen.. And I think one of the novels, Freedom Flight perhaps, mentioned Paladin's Scottish home.

It's also a distinct possibility that the characters in question relocated from their birthplaces to Earth, thus making it their new "home"world.

Or, maybe someone just goofed and it's a typo.

All the WC3 bios are wrong -- especially embarassing in the case of Flint, whose homeworld figures into the story of the game (and is *not* Earth:)).

Aahh . . good ol' Robin . . . Cut out the whining, and she was a good character. I always chose her over Rachael. Rachael was a huge slut (by the time you open your mouth to say "Hi", she probably has your wang in hers. . . mouth, that is).

I think it would be neat to see a Renegade female Kilrathi who ends up as a confed pilot. The books explain that female Kilrathi had very specific roles in their society, but we never really got to see much of them. The only depiction of a kilrathi female I've ever seen was at the beginning of Prophecy, where you see an image of one sketched/inscribed on the wall behind the altar.

Hey, it takes two people to stick a wang somewhere!

As for Kilrathi females... I think the six-boobed priestess from Secret Missions 2 scarred us all for life.

I haven't played SM2 in forever . . I don't remember a six boobed priestess . . . I guess that would make sense, though . . since cats have more nipples than humans, it would make sense to think that kilrathi women might have more breasts. But does that explain the drawings/etchings on the wall in the tomb of Sivar, which depict a two-breasted Kilrathi?

Bandit LOAF said:
As for Kilrathi females... I think the six-boobed priestess from Secret Missions 2 scarred us all for life.
Wow, I never noticed that before. Have a look here, OM, I think I know what LOAF means. That is pretty weird.

Ceremony.png

TheFraix said:
I remember seeing Deveraux saying it would take seven direct laser shots to down a Dralthi...

Over seven hits, but I'll take it . .. now how many missiles?

I never noticed the multi-breast endowed Kilrathi preistess either :( Maybe normal Kilrathi females have 2 but the priestess' have more . . that's why they are so coveted in Kilrathi culture :)

How can you be part of the WC community and not be familiar with the six-breasted priestesses?:(?

One point four missiles, IIRC.

correct - and you learn something new everyday, otherwise whats the point in living? (another pearl of wisdom that mothers beat into the heads of their kids, or was it just mine with me ;))

Question?

TC said:
Wow, you never noticed the six breasted priestess?
No. :(

Bandit LOAF said:
How can you be part of the WC community and not be familiar with the six-breasted priestesses?
I'm so sorry.

Bandit LOAF said:
One point four missiles, IIRC.
1.4 missiles indeed!

Viper61 said:
Question?
If LOAF doesn't mind, I have a question for people: Who was the leader of the Retros before Mordecai Jones?

Father Benengeli.

Who commanded VF-489 (FRLS Mjollnir's Vaktoth squadron) before Lt. Cmdr. Constantine?

Commander Charles Robertson

Wedge009 said:
Where do you think I verfied my question ;) ?

Next Question:
What was the name of the Guild's converted carrier that attacked the ex-KIS Karga and what was its fighter complement?

C-ya

Viper61 said:
Next Question:
What was the name of the Guild's converted carrier that attacked the ex-KIS Karga and what was its fighter complement?

Bonadventure, and 20 fighters

What was the registration number of the TCS Amadeus?

Hint: It's not (yet?) in the encyclopedia, but is mentioned somewhere on the WC CIC

Correct, Viper. Your question.

(And I was wrong, it's not where I thought it was, so the hint wasn't terribly useful.)

Back