(Something Like)Trivia

Slawter

Spaceman
Rules:
1 - I post the first question, and then who answers post the next.
2 - WC Questions only.

First Question(A easy one): What's the Black Vampire bomber missile payload?

The standard bomber loadout for the F-109S is four Friend or Foes missiles, six enhanced long-range Image Recognition missiles, four enhanced Light Torpedoes and two eighteen-mount rocket pods.

Second Question: Which star system did the Vesuvius and Intrepid battle through between Ella and Sol?

Hehehe... to make matters worse, my own WCU map has it wrong, too. (It is listed *somewhere* at the CIC, though (G)).

Slawter is right Orestes is the answer. I hope... After playing that mission again where they never tell you where you are and reviewing the book I came up with Orestes. Since Slawter never asked a question here goes:

4 parter

What is the name, format (media it originally was on), number of said media, and color of the media for the expansion pack to Privateer.

God, does some hours count as never?

But ok:
Privateer's expansion pack was called Righteous Fire, came in two disks with red labels.

T8H3X11 said:
Sometimes you can be really funny Preacher. Then there's now.
Yeah well, I had an off day. Humor is surely a mighty weapon in any preacher's arsenal, but the mightiest weapon of all is...the Truth.

BTW (I guess this one'd be for the Admins to answer), is not the Word Game post the longest running and most voluminous thread that the CZ has ever seen?...

Curious...

Preacher said:
BTW (I guess this one'd be for the Admins to answer), is not the Word Game post the longest running and most voluminous thread that the CZ has ever seen?...
Well... no. It's the longest running (as far as the number of posts, mind you, not temporal duration), but it's definitely not the most voluminous, since all the entries are rather brief :p.

Easy Sixteen-Way Question: What is the maximum speed, Missile payload and name of:

a) WC's heavy fighter
b) WC II's patrol fighter
c) WC IV's Light Fighter
d) WCP's Interceptor

Back