(Something Like)Trivia

Expendable said:
What was the name of Max Kruger's first ship? And what engines did it have?
We know what the name of Hans Kruger's first ship (Lazarus, ex-Phantom) and what type of engines it had (Reverberator 3000C series) . . . Max's first ship that we know of is the Destroyer he took from Richards task force and was shot out from under him chasing the Kilrathi out of the Landreich, but I don't think we know what engines it had. Are Hans and Max Kruger the same person?

Edit: Well, since they are the same person, I'll ask a question :)

In the last Confed/Kilrathi battle before the False Armistice (actually just after, since it was the battle that Tolwyn was discharged for), how many and what class ships were lost on the final assault on the Kilrathi light carrier in the Munro system?

C-ya

If i'm right, just a easy question: Say a pilot who got his mug gilded at the Vacuum Breathers and still was alive

Viper61 said:
Paladin

Who dies on Paladins wing in the SWC intro scene?

C-ya

Quarto already asked that question... and you specifically replied saying you didn't think anyone knew the answer... and then I answered it...

wow, good memory from 13 pages ago. Glad I looked back because the next question asked was gonna be my next one! ;)

Ok, I'll try for one that hasn't been asked . . .

What ship type did Angel log in the kill record in place of the first round of stealth fighters Blair went up against in WC2?

C-ya

Killboard information has a degree of randomness (not to mention you can start from different campaigns or play different ports of the game)... the only time it's *static* is at the beginning of a campaign (if you *don't* transfer your character in).

How about this one:

Who is the Kilrathi scientist who defected to Confed carrying vital info regarding stealth fighters and the Jrathek prototype fighter with its Photon Canons weaponry?

TCS Gilgamesh
TCS Formidable
TCSF Flight School, Sirius
Tortuga
Pisces
Dioscuri
Oasis
Greenhouse
TCS Suffolk
{Unnamed Ice Planet}
Dolos
KIS Agon Ra Sivar {Escape Pod}