So is this it?

We could flip a Dralthi and dance on top of it :D

Edit: We would have to BUILD the dralthi, but that's fine too hehe

We met a guy at DragonCon who said he was building a Dralthi in his garage. He was pretty crazy, but he bought a flight suit right off us then and there.

Is there a way to get a UBW flight suit? Confed blue just isn't my color and the Union of Border Worlds flight suit does look cooler.(comparison from WC4 game)
Then again I'd need a fighter....eh I've got a GMC Jimmy and a Ford Explorer. Maybe I could do some "bodywork" on one of them. Does anyone know a reputable arms dealer? Not so much worried about missiles since those are REALLY exspensive, but some energy weapons or evan a couple of Stormfire cannon would be nice to mount.

Run! Run like your not in a coma Mr Krabs!!!

They're the same flight suits, just dyed from yellow to gray (and with the patches switched.) I can take some photos of a Confed WC3/4 suit if you want to try to replicate it...

OMG sweet! Can you make one a 3T for the little one (co-pilot) and an adult? I havn't sewed in years since Home Econonomics class in junior high, but stuff like that is like riding a bike....kinda.;) You just give out the templates or do you have a couple of Varni slaves that make them?

Hehe, I think you read too fast - I have no idea how to make a flight suit, I can just photograph the original prop in detail for you :) (I know we sell blue/black style Prophecy flight suits sometimes, but I'm not sure if any are available -- Chris Reid handles all of that.)

HahaHa I just saw those pictures of the jump suits pretty cool.....I can only imagine if I got one somehow.... I have a computer room at my house, and it's large enough so that my daughter can play in there and stuff... But I can only imagine if I got a jumpsuit on and was playing the WC games with the surround sound on and everything... My Wife would come into the room and totally raise an eyebrow as "What is wrong with my husband" type looks

Why do I get the feeling that I'm one of the oldest people who posts on this site... (just turned 29+1). But WC was my first video game love, and it's still real high up there.

Incidentally, no knocking on Boston! It's a great town. Lived there for ten years, and its the best city I've ever been to (although my profile info is a little out of date...I live on the Wrong...um, I mean "West" Coast now...

Yeah, I'll admit - though a transplanted New Yorker - Beantown has its moments for sure...

Though you can just take I-90 and shove it someplace where.........:D

Why do I get the feeling that I'm one of the oldest people who posts on this site... (just turned 29+1).

Because you have a tendency to think incorrectly? :p

Look for the guys with "GG" at the end of their forum name, for starters. That "GG" is short for Grey Ghosts, which have as their primary characteristic that they're 35 or older, usually much older. I'm sure that they're not the only "old farts" here, either. They just don't post as much as the younger crowd.

(And as of this May I'm 33, so I know you ain't the oldest "regular" here. :p )

Because you have a tendency to think incorrectly? :p

Look for the guys with "GG" at the end of their forum name, for starters. That "GG" is short for Grey Ghosts, which have as their primary characteristic that they're 35 or older, usually much older. I'm sure that they're not the only "old farts" here, either. They just don't post as much as the younger crowd.

(And as of this May I'm 33, so I know you ain't the oldest "regular" here. :p )

I may only be 28, but I inherited my dad's genes that include the one where you start getting grey hairs before finishing highschool (and not because you're there so long:p I graduated when I was 17)

Ha! I'd rather have mine go gray then what mine is doing (which is leaving the party early!) I'm only 26, but thanks to genetics I'm screwed.

It will work. Now you need to get it setup so you can play online! I'd love to play someone besides Chris because he's really good and I'm tired of getting steamrolled.

Hehe, a friend of mine about your age has been balding for quite a while now. He just shaves most of it off usually.

I just turned 28 last January. Got a bit to go before I'm a Grey Ghost. :)

I may only be 28, but I inherited my dad's genes that include the one where you start getting grey hairs before finishing highschool (and not because you're there so long:p I graduated when I was 17)

So this isn't just me?! Because I'm definitely feeling the pain from such crap. Gonna have to start dying my hair brown in my 20s.... :(

We can safely assume that we're getting to be an older community -- Wing Commander itself is nearly 18 years old now...

Back